Red

Arnav POV:
I am waiting for my red to come out of the operation room. The door opened and doctor came out of the operation theatre. He didn't look at me. My heart beats raised. I walked to him.

"Mr. Arnav ....."plz tell me."we are sorry." My breath hitched.

"We couldn't able to save your wife and your baby."

"Baby?" I knitted my eyebrows.

"Yes your wife is pregnant." My heart busted into millions of pieces. I dropped to knees.

"Mr . Arnav be strong go and see your wife." I got up and went into the room. Where my red was sleeping peacefully. I went near her. I held her legs.

"Red wake up please." Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Red wake up and tell me this just a nightmare. Red reddddddddd" I shouted. I took her in my arms. "Red plz come. Sorry if I did anything wrong. Red I can't live without you. Red plz look at me. Red plz. I love you red. Sweetheart come back to me." I kissed her fore head.😘.....
*****

Hi friends I am going to miss my red and Eric.
I love them so much.
Then turned to be part of my life.
Every character in this story is my best imaginary person.
I started this story almost the same time in (2015-2017) now it reached its end at same time.
The time I spent with this story is beautiful memories.
I feel them as a real life character not just a story😘
Miss you

Ps- I will write the epilogue.
Another thing is along with epilogue there will be questions section.
You can ask any questions to the characters of this story or even to the author. They will answer you.
You can comment the questions in the comment box or can pm (message) me.
So waiting for your questions.
Characters- zoshi/red- heroine
Arnav /Eric- hero
Bobby priyan- friend.
Tricky- friend.
June- Red's sister.
Waiting for ur questions 🙇🏻‍♀️