Chapter-9

Life is really simple
But we insist on
Making it
Complicated.❤️

This chapter was dedicated to my watt pad friends. You are my support. You gave me votes and supporting words. I love you all. I love to write lots of story. If you help me. I know I'm not so good at writing. I can see the response. Many didn't support me by giving their votes. I don't know where I'm doing the mistakes. 😔 really no one are here to help me. So please help me and correct my mistakes.

If you like this chapter please put your "votes." Don't forget to comment. Really thanks for those hearts who appreciated me.

Special dedication to- Ayesha_dvn yagappar murugesathya SeecretGal premalakshmi BeingZquad Mystical_Star jennii-16 nasleelisa anglenaja20 ChandhaSmart janesmith111 darlingann       magicalstar25           these people personally messaged me and gave their supports. Thank you so much keep supporting me. Tell your friends to read my story.

{unedited}
*****

Next day I got up little early and went to flowers shop. I arranged the flowers and sat on the chair. I still have lot of time for my customers to arrive. Especially the old man with the letter. When I thought about him. Unconsciously I was smiling.

I took my mobile phone and started playing clash on clans. After half an hour the old man came. I stood up and welcomed him.

"Good morning mam".

"Good morning ".

"This is for you". He gave me the letter.

"Thank you". I got the letter and unfolded immediately.

"Yes you are right. I don't know about you. But I think I know something about you. Your different from others. Good different". I chuckled " You are kind. You can ask me how. Actually no one will spend their precious time to write a reply letter for an unknown person. You never ever rejected my letter. You are precious.

When I read the word "precious ". I was no more in this world. I went to my dream land. No one considered me as precious. But this guys. I smiled and read the remaining letter.

"You got cool hobbies. I never danced before. Reading stories no way. Drawing it's super cool. Actually I love to paint. I won't draw. I like boxing. I was a college champion once upon a time. I love to play video games. I love cooking, swimming, music. Then I love to watch stars lying on the grass. What about you???

I wrote a reply letter.

"Actually I don't know how to paint. I know only to draw. Boxing cool. I love boxing. You got awesome hobbies. I love to dance in rain. I love dolphins, butterflies and peacock. I love to sleep. Weekend movies. Do you like music???what you dislike??? Then what you are afraid off???

I gave the reply letter. Then I read his letter again and again. Then I got a phone call. It's from my dad.

"Hello dad".