Chapter-12

{unedited}

Never beg a man for the thing you know you will deserve. The right man will give you everything you deserve and everything you never
Knew

Happy Diwali friends. I hope you enjoyed your diwali safely.
Now enjoy my story with the same excitement.
*_*

****
His words sucked out all my blood. I was pale like vampire. He proposed me. I never expected this. Omg he proposed me. Then I continued reading the letter.

"Red I'm waiting for your answer. If you accept me tell me about you. The real you. More over tell me your phone number. I can't still keep writing letters like this. This is insane we are living in 21st century. I need to reach you quickly. Worst thing is I'm going out of the country's for one week. If you give your phone number. I will contact you. I'm not forcing you. The decision is up to you red. But I love you."

He killed me. This was the most romantic proposal in my history. I love this guy. Then I wrote a reply.

"Eric I'm also addicted to your letters. I know this is weird. But somehow I can't control myself. I'm craving to know everything about you. I love to be your Red Rose Eric. I know this is crazy. But I can't control myself to fall for you.My real name is zoshi. This is my phone number-**********. I'm waiting for you. Call me soon. Will you love me even if I'm ugly? Or poor? Not so well educated??? Will you accept me?"

Then I gave the Letter. I don't know ,what I did was right or wrong. But I'm so happy. I can't predict my future  at this moment. But I'm in love with "Eric" I'm in love. Omg I'm in love. I need to meet him soon. Now I need to go back home and get ready for the dinner with priyan.
*****

At 7

Priyan came in his blue car. He was wearing a pine green tee shirt , adoring his perfectly sculptured torso. Short sleeves exposing his strong biceps and he is wearing a parchment colour Jean. He was  looking like a model. He parked the car in front of my house and made his way towards me.

"Looking great." I said nonchalantly. He gave me a devilish smile.

"Thank you gorgeous. And you too looking awesome." I blushed to his complement.

I was wearing a wine colour shirt which ends just at the level of my hip with a matching white 3/4th Jeans and wine colour ballerina shoes with a small butterfly near my toes beaded with white stones. Also wearing a red butterfly ear ring beaded with white stones with matching pendent. In my left hand I was wearing my silver watch and a silver butterfly ring. Oops That gives my awesome look.

"Wow full of butterflies??? He scrutinised me from tip to toe and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Yes I love butterflies." I replied him.

"Gorgeous butterfly."

"Thank you." Again I blushed.

"Shall we move gorgeous."

"Sure." He opened his front door for me. I slid inside and buckled my seat beat. He came around the car and slid inside the driver seat. He inserted the key in the ignition and we drove off. I turned on the radio and listened to my favourite song "let it go" from frozen. With in 20 mins we reached our destination. It's was a seven star hotel.

The hotel was fully finished with glass. The view was breathtaking. Gently he took my hand and we made our way inside the hotel. He had already booked our table. It was at the end near the window giving a delightful view of the city. In this dim lighting I can only see priyan. Who is sitting opposite to me with the menu card.