Chapter 34

{unedited}
*****

I hurt him. I took a step towards him. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry." I apologised. But he didn't look at me. He sat down on the dinning chair. I ran to my room to get the first aid box. When I returned back. He was still sitting in the same position. He was deep into his thoughts. I took his wounded hand and started to clean it. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I wiped it away with back of my hands. I can't see him hurt. He is bleeding. Everything is because of me. It's my mistake. I shouldn't have done this. "I'm sorry." The word slipped out of my mouth. He looked at me with his brooding eyes. Our eyes were locked with his hand in my hand. Moments passed in silence. Suddenly he stood up.

"Why are you crying??? His questions startled me.

"I don't know." I replied with out looking into his eyes. He left me without a word.
*****
Next day I was working in the kitchen with dolly. Arnav entered the house. He was completely drenched with sweat. He took a glance at me and went inside his room.

"After long time arnav has worked out." Dolly said.

"What do you mean by long time???" I question her.

"He is a boxer Zoshi."

"What??? I was shocked.

"yup he is a boxer. But for past 3 months he didn't work out. But today he had worked out. May be is changing."

"What happened to him dolly."

"I don't know about it Zoshi. But 3 months back. He was so happy. But suddenly everything changed." She said.

"Did he love boxing???

"He is crazy about it." Dolly replied. Even Eric is mad about boxing.

"Zoshi." Dolly voice pulled me out of my reverie.

"Yes dolly."

"What I want to cook for you???

"I can mange dolly. You cook for him. Today I'm going to cook biriyani for me. Which is my favourite." I replied her.

"Ok zoshi."

I finished cooking. Dolly placed the food on the table for arnav and left. I took my plate and sat down on the dining table. I took a bite of my most delicious biriyani. My eyes filled with tear. This taste remains me of my mom. I miss her so much. I was having my food arnav came out of his room. I raised my eyes to look at him. My heart skipped a beat when his magnetic eyes captured my eyes. He looked so sexy with his tight fit white tee shirt and blue jean. He has jelled his sexy hair. His handsomeness is overwhelming. I looked away. Nonchalantly he came and sat in front of me.

He took a plate and placed a sandwich on the plate. He looked at my plate. I avoided his gaze. I was nervous ,may be scared. It's because if him. He took a bite then,Suddenly he pushed away his plate and got up. I looked at him. He was running his hand through his hair. He was restless. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. What happened to him. Did ants ran into his pants. Desperately he made his way to the kitchen. He looked for something but came back with empty hands. I didn't mind him ,again I started to have my food. He cleared his throat. So I looked up at him.

"What are eating." He quizzed me. My jaws dropped. I stammered.

"I I ...... It's biriyani. Indian food." I replied.

"I know about it. You have." Again he ran his hand through his jelled hair. What's going on in his mind. Again he looked at my plate. A smile crept to my lips. I know what he want. He need biriyani. Show some attitude zoshi. Let him ask. I started to eat.