Chapter Twenty

I stared at Logan with my jaw dropped. He looked down at the phone that is still in his hand and swallowed. I took my phone from his hand and turned it off. I looked out the window and watched all the buildings fly by.

"Look, Skylar-"

"No. Don't say a word." I snapped. There was complete silence. I looked down at my phone and saw my screen saver. It was a picture of Mason and me, laughing on a bench in the park.

Our first date.

I started to tear up a little.

"Where was that taken?" Logan asked softly. I looked at him and sighed.

"Uh, at the park behind the school." I replied. I laughed a little. "That was our first date. First time he kissed me."

"I thought you never dated anyone." Logan said as he looked at me real quick, then back on the road.

"We weren't dating. We just liked each other." I replied. Logan nodded.

"Okay." He said. He looked at me for a second, then looked back at the road. "Look, I'm sorry, Skylar. I didn't mean to do that." Logan apologized. I nodded slightly and grabbed his right hand with my left.

"It's okay. I understand."

_________________________

"And, we're here!" Logan said happily. He turned off the car and got out. He ran over to my side and opened the door for me. I smiled and got out.

He grabbed my hand a locked fingers with mine. He turned me around and pinned me against the car. He got close to my ear. I bit my bottom lip.

"Okay, we're going to go up to the suite room and get everything changed with the boys. On the way up, make sure we are not getting followed up, okay?" Logan asked in a whisper.

"Okay." I kissed him on the cheek and he got up from me. He popped open the trunk and got our bags.

"Woah, woah, woah." A man in a red and white suit said, running up to us. "I will take those, Sir." Logan smiled.

"Ah, Nick. Nice to see you again." Logan said. Nick grabbed the bags from Logan's hand.

"Nice to see you too, Damian." Nick said in delight as he started to grab the bags.

Damian?

We all started to walk up. Logan grabbed my hand and we locked fingers. "Now, who is this lovely lady? You can come to my room anytime." Nick said with a smirk. I gave him a mean smile.

"Woah, Nick. Don't talk to my girl like that!" Logan snapped. Nick started to laugh.

"Oh, sorry Damian. I didn't know you two were at it." Nick said. "How long?"

"Three years. We wanted to come up here to celebrate three amazing years together. Right, Ashley?" Logan asked, wrapping his arm around me and giving me a tight squeeze.

"Yeah, three amazing years."