Chapter Twenty-One

We walked into the nice looking hotel. I stated to look around, but Logan was dragging me by the hand. We went up to the front desk were a man stood there. He looked at us and smiled. "Hello. What's your last name?" The man asked as he was about to type something on the computer.

"Teal." Logan replied. The man typed it in and nodded.

"Okay, Mr. Teal. Here's your key. You're room 147. If you have any questions, please come down to the front desk or you can call us on the phone in your room." The man said. Logan grabbed the key card and smiled.

"Thank you, Sir." Logan said with a smiled. He turned to Nick. "Can you send that up to our room?" Logan asked as he pointed at the bags Nick had in his hands. Nick nodded.

"Of course." Logan looked at me.

"Let's go." We walked into the elevator and he pressed the four button. The elevator door closed, and I felt it go up. I felt my phone start to vibrate. I took out my phone and saw the message from Brett.

Call me?

I looked at Logan. He was looking up at the changing numbers on the top of the elevator. Then I looked down at the phone. I pushed "reply", then started to text him back.

Hey Brett. I'm busy right now, maybe later.

I pressed send, then turned off my phone. I put my phone in my back pocket and took a nice deep breath out. The elevator dinged, then the doors opened. We both walked out and went left.

"Here's the room." Logan sighed, walking up to room 147. He got to key card and swiped the door. A greed light flicked on, and the door opened. Logan and I walked in.

"Hands up right now!" I jumped out of my own skin. I threw my hands up and saw two women, and one guy, pointing guns at us.

"Hey guys." Logan laughed. They all looked at Logan and started to laugh.

"Oh, hey Logan. Didn't recognize you." One of the women said. They put their guns away, and I put my hands down.