Chapter Thirty-Nine

Logan and I walked up to the entrance. I was a nervous reck. I think Logan could tell I was nervous because he kept looking down and patting my arm in the way of "everything is going to work out". We finally got to the security. I swallowed hard.

"Name please." One of the two security men said.

"Damian Teal and Ashley Fib." Logan replied. The other security guard went onto the computer and typed something in, then looked at the first security guard and nodded.

"Okay, you can go on in." I nodded and we both walked in. We looked around. Everyone was talking and laughing and having a great time. Then, they all stopped and stared at us. I swallowed hard again.

"Let's go, Ashley." Logan whispered. We both walked down stairs and started to walk around. Everyone slowly started to talk again. I looked up and saw Patrick standing upstairs. He looked at me and nodded lightly, I did too.

"Hello, pretty lady." I stopped walking and looked behind me.

It was Mika.

"Well, hello there." I said in a flirty way. I looked at Logan. "Damian, sweetie, can you get me some champagne, please?" I asked. He smiled.

"Of course, Ashley." I smiled as he walked away. Mika moved closer to me.

"Ashley, is it?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes, what's yours?" I asked. He smirked.

"Mika, the names Mika." I bit my lip, not in a flirty way, but a way so I wouldn't flee the mission.

"That's a..." I paused and moved closer to closer to him. I grabbed his tux and moved him closer to me. "Nice name." He smiled.

"I've never seen you before." I smiled.

"I'm new here. Came here with my boyfriend."

"You shouldn't be flirting with me if you have a boyfriend." He warned. I smiled.

"Forget about him. I like you a lot better." I whispered. He smiled and grabbed my hip.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and put my hands on his shoulder.

"Yes." He smirked.

"Well I think I'm starting to like you too." I smiled.

"Really?" I asked like he did.

"Yeah." He whispered. I bit my lip again and leaned into his ear.

"How about we take this up to your room?" I asked. He slid his hands down my hip.

"That sounds like a great idea." He whispered back. He grabbed my hand and started to lead me through the group. I looked up and saw Patrick watching us.

"Okay, Skylar. You're doing great." I heard Kelly say. I didn't do anything, I kept walking. He led me up the stairs and to the hallway. The noise from the crowd started to fade the farther into the hallway we got. He finally stopped in front of a golden door. I giggled.

"Here's the room." He smirked. He opened the door and I walked in first. He walked in and closed the door. I turned around and smiled.

"Come here." I sighed. He come over and put his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck.