Chapter Twenty-Nine

"How do I get to Mika?" I asked harshly. John smirked. I put my gun down by my leg and with my other hand, I put it on my hip.

"You don't go to Mika, Mika comes to you." John replied. I looked at Logan.

"What's he planing to do?" Logan asked John. John shrugged, still smirking.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him, ever. Nick just told me that he thought you guys were bad luck. So he wanted to check you guys out." He checked at me, smirking. "I guess he was right." I smiled sarcastically. I looked at Logan.

"Okay, thanks." Logan looked at me. "Kill him." I nodded. I looked at John and brought my gun out.

"Wait, what?! Please no! Don't kill me!" John begged. I swallowed hard and pointed the gun at him. "Please! I'll help you get Mika!"

"Wait!" Logan yelled before I could pull the trigger. I looked at Logan. "Why would you help us?" Logan asked. I looked back at John.

"Look. I never met Mika, but I know he could kill many innocent people. I don't want that to happen." John confessed. I turned to Logan, then back to John.

"And what happens if you betray us?" I asked. John sighed.

"You can kill me." I nodded and looked at Logan. He nodded too, then looked at John.

"Fine, lets go." Logan went over an untied him from the rope. John got up and nodded.

"Thanks. That was getting a little tight." I nodded then looked at Logan with wide eyes. He smiled.

"Okay, let's go." Logan started to walk out. John started to follow him, but I turned to John and stopped him.

"If you hurt any of my friends, I will personally put a bullet in your brain." I threatened harshly. He smiled.

"Don't worry, Ashley. I won't." I nodded.

"Good." I turned around and walked out of the room. John caught up to me.

"What is so important about Mika?" John asked.

"None of your damn business." I snapped, not looking at him.

"Why not?" John whined. I stopped walking and put my hand on his chest to stop him from walking again.

"I guess I didn't make myself clear. You're just going to help us find Mika, and that's all. Got it?" I snapped. He smirked.

"You know, you are hot when you get pissed off like that." John whispered in a sexy way. I shot him a dirty look.