Chapter Thirty-Three

It was about nine at night. Everyone was getting ready for tonight's mission. Patrick was picking out my dress while I was waiting in the walk-in closet. I was sitting on the chair inside trying on shoes. "Are you almost done, Patrick?"

"Yeah, I got a dress that's perfect for you." Patrick called back. I nodded and stood up.

"Okay, bring it out." I looked over and saw Patrick come over with the dress, holding it up with both hands. My jaw dropped.

"Patrick." I sighed. He smiled and handed me the dress. I grabbed it lightly and looked at him. "It's beautiful."

"Go on, try it on." I smiled and ran over to the fitting room. I closed the door and threw off my shirt and shorts. I slide on my dress slowly. I fixed my hair and opened the door. I walked to Patrick. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Skylar, you look absolutely gorgeous." Patrick sighed. I smiled. He walked up to me and grabbed my hands. "Logan's a lucky man." I shot him a confused look.

"What?" Patrick smiled even more.

"I thought you and Logan were dating." My jaw dropped again.

"Who told you that?" I asked. Patrick laughed.

"Logan did." I closed my eyes tight and locked my jaw.

"I'm going to get out of my dress, then beat the crap out of Logan." I snapped. I started to make my way to the bathroom. Patrick laugh.

"Hand me your gun before you do." I turned to Patrick and nodded.

"Can do."

__________________________

I walked out of the dressing room and straight out of the walk-in closet. I looked over and saw Logan talking to David and Scott. Patrick came up to me and stuck out his had. I brought my gun out and slapped it in his hand as I kept walking. I walked straight up to Logan. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey Skylar." Logan said happily. I stopped walking and punched his right eye. Logan fell out of his chair. I went after him again, but David shot up and held me back.

"Why the hell did you tell Patrick we were dating?!"