THE BIG FINALE!

February 14, 2015.

Each living soul on this planet was very excited for this very special occasion.

Almost everybody was in high spirits. It was a day designed for lovers anyways.

And love-struck Kimbal was one of them. To him today was also the perfect timing to pursue his proposal towards the girl he had cherished all of his life.

Yeah, he admitted to himself a couple months ago that Arabela was indeed "the one" for him.

He was actually inlove with this crazy girl and wanted her in his life badly.

So he decided to do the unthinkable.

Today, Kimbal decided to take further step on their weird relationship and he would go and dropped the "Will you marry me" bomb.

Since this would be a huge surprise for the lady of his life, Kimbal single-handedly arranged every detail of it except for one thing, and it was the most important part for this big event for it to succeed.

Arabela.

How the heck he would gonna convinced her to come with him to his place, where everything started 10 years ago?

That thought freaks him out, to be honest.

And his friends weren't any help too, instead they just teases him to no end for wanting to get hitched.

Also, he just learned a minute ago, that "his" girl doesn't even had a single close friend on CRS to be his accomplice.

He got no other choice left but to man up and asked her out personally.

Fortunately for him, Arabela agreed.

"What the hell, let's try that", he remembered her saying while tilting her little head.

He was so excited he didn't slept the night before.

+ Then the BIG MOMENT finally came +

And Arabela didn't show up.

Next thing he knew, he was talking to Marga, one of his ex-girlfriends, over the phone and ended up to her condo unit.

He was so pissed he couldn't even forced himself to kiss that seductive woman before him. What on earth was happening to him?

He apologized and invited her to go out instead and catch some fun at the bar which she politely declined.

Hence, he went home and let himself drown to the stupor of alcohol.

+ARABELLA+

Arabela saw Kimbal with a very familiar face. If she was being honest to herself, the chic looked very hot.

Seeing him with another woman ripped her heart out. She came here to see her friend SHIN when Kimbal and that girl arrived; she hid herself and hurriedly leaved that place forgetting her original plan why she went there in the first place.

Before that, 5 hours ago...

She learnt that she was pregnant...

AGAIN!

For the second time, to that same man who fathered her beloved son, Nathan, now, a 10-year-old sweet kid.

She never regretted to have him but doing the same mistake seemed a bit too old for her to play or maybe she was just a plain stupid skunk.

All her past pains and miseries mocked her.

She felt scared that she called Shin to meet up with her tonight. Forgetting everything including the supposedly date with Kimbal.