Screwed-up Affair WARNING & and INTRO!

Please be WARNED that you are about to read the most fast-paced-twisted story on 00000a third person's point-of-view you have ever encountered in your entire life, so don't get angry at me yeah?

This is just one of them crazy story that could blow up your mind---or not! Either way, you gotta have a dark humor within yourself to understand it. Fuck! That came out all wrong in every way possible. XD

Anyways... back to the story, this is not your typical love story that you'll always find in the bookshelves. It might just piss you off. I'm pretty sure it will at some point. :D

But then again, if you were ever so fond with parody like myself, this one might be for you, I guess.

And I would like to leave you a saying that kinda inspired me to make this little book of mine, it goes like this:

"Want to, doesn't matter; DOING matters".

Please don't ask me what it means... 'cause it would take us a day or two by just explaining it... Nah! That's just an excuse to save my ass. Lmao

So, happy reading!

XO

Disclaimer: English is not my first language so you'll find grammatically errors here and there. If you do kindly point it out with solutions. Thank you. ;)

Editing: 2019 (new version)

-----------------------------------------

SHE is just a girl who wanted to have some fun and get through one-of-those-boring nights.

And HE is just a boy who was so royally pissed off and just wishes the night to be over sooner than later.

In the darkness of this unnamed bar somewhere in southern area, these two lost souls' path collided wherein one long for a temporary peace and quiet despite the place, while the other is just bored out of her mind and was so ready to kill whomever comes her way.

Too wasted with unguarded emotions of their own, they have teamed up to out-shy their own pains and boredom.

For some borrowed hours, they succeeded to forget the rest of the world.

But when the sun rays peeped out on those tiny holes in the curtains, these two complete strangers woke up in the same bed.

And.....

Freeeaaaakin' naked.

Surprise! Surprise. O.O

It really is a mystery who started which.

Will this be a start of a "whirlwind" romance between the two of them or just a one-night-stand thank-God-we-don't-have-to-see-each-other-anymore kind of thing?

Go figure!