2. One shot and then...

Arabela ordered another round of pint for herself and deliberately brushes off her boobies on the exposed skin of the now very much pissed off boy, while taking her drink from the waiter. Arabela did those fake coughs to catch his full attention.

The man finally looks at her in pure disbelief, set jawed and impatiently waiting for what she will going to say. The only thing that's missing to the scenario is the tapping of his feet and he'll look like a bored kid being dragged by him Mom into grocery shopping on a Saturday morning.

Oh what a joy!

With the help of those alcohol she already consumed from before, Arabela held the Man boys' sad blue eyes and stares at him with obvious lust instead. She is seducing him openly and she could feel his walls cracking.

Good!

The beautiful stranger blows up a sigh and his face softened up a tad.

Arabela wets her lips while staring at him intently straight in the eye. Arabela is hoping that her eyes is conveying clearly her intentions.

Man boy shakes his head while sporting a lopsided smirk. A very positive indication that he read what she really meant.

He looks younger when he smiles, Arabela observes. If that even considered one.

"Fuck it.!" He heard him mumbles. And start talking nonsensical shits.

"Okay! I got him under my spell." Arabela thought and not even listening to whatever he is saying. "Men are easy."

Arabela silently rejoice her victory by sipping her pint to cover up her very much obvious smile.

After a while of chatting up about everything and nothing, man boy finally loosens up more. He is now openly taking jabs at her. He is surprisingly funny and could hold his ground too.

And that's what Arabela loves to a person. One, who could take a joke and good at banter.

And no one could blame her to fall for his weird and very much corny sense of humor. She can go overnight just by talking to this guy.

Arabela later learns that he just came out from a 5-year serious relationship. That explains the cold shoulder she have received earlier of meeting him. And Arabela forgives him for that.

Kind of!

The beautiful stranger is getting drunker and more talkative as time passes by. He told her about how he found out his girlfriend's sexual affair with her so called best friend. The girl have been cheating on him since day 1 of their so called perfect relationship.

"That's so screwed up, man! How could she even be in a relationship with her own best friend?" she thought but kept it to herself and let him blabbed even more.

His voice is so soothing she could sleep in her chair.

Or she is just too drunk now to care?

Man boy kept talking and Arabela nods her head in the right moments so he won't stopped his very detailed story.

She could hear the hint of anger in his voice actually. It's warranted though. Cheating is the worst thing that you could do to your partner or to anyone, really.

That can justify how this Man boy haven't even bothered asking her name yet. But whatever, she is enjoying herself with his company just the same anyways.

Arabela started liking him enough though to oversee how a stupid brood he actually is. I mean, what is with being cheated under his nose and all that, but he is too cute for his own good she can't help herself but wonder how to be loved by this man.