4. Tequila's aftermath...

+Kimbal+

Kimbal woke up with a hangover probably the worst he'd ever experienced on his adult life. He could hold his own alcohol but last night was entirely different apparently.

It was as if he was that young and stupid Kimbal once again. It was freeing and yet pretty much dumb at his age for those shits but he couldn't care less.

Though he felt a little sick and his head felt like it had been hit by a dump truck he couldn't help himself from smiling.

His eyes widened and swore when he caught the blood stained on his aqua marine bed sheet cover.

What on earth did he do last night? He asked himself fervently.

He scanned his mind for a clue, but it just worsened his headache.

Kimbal breathed in and out sharply to relax his stiffed brain muscles.

After several cussing and pacing and 2 Tylenol, Kimbal steadied himself and laid down spread eagle on his bed without so much care that, well he was still pretty much on his birth suit.

As a control freak as he was, he forced his own mind to run down what had happened the day before.

Yesterday, he was royally pissed off and stopped by in a bar along the way from his now ex-girlfriend's place.

He frowned on the word "ex-girlfriend".

Kimbal rolled on his back and focus his hurting head on what had really happened the night before.

And like a black magic the scene of last night's event dawned on him like he was watching a bad porno movie on Youtube. Though, he wasn't really sure on the bad part because whether he admits it or not he had enjoyed every single second of it.

He remembered being alone on that west wing of that famous bar trying to Re-Think over his own freaking life now that he once again a bachelor. He was weighing his options when this lovely chic interrupted his reverie and flirted with him oh-so-openly.

And the alpha male of him took over and the rest was history.

The lovely lady was ravenously playful and witty. He felt the instant connection between them but honest to goodness he tried his best to deny whatever attraction he felt towards her and obviously he failed in all epic proportions.

She was too funny and easy to talk with and next thing he knew he was spilling out his guts and kind of complained about how crappy his life was to her which was not his cup of tea, really.

What the hell!

The woman obviously knew what buttons to push at the exact right time anyway. He couldn't help himself but awed the way she made him forget everything including what her slut of an ex-girlfriend did to him.

He grimaced!

For the first time in years, he acted around a girl without any pretense. It felt freeing.

Kimbal liked the way she manipulated him into agreeing in her every whim with a feisty attitude. Her small perfect curves and her luscious sways teased the hell out of him in the dance floor.

His drunken mind worked overtime, and then suddenly, he wanted to see her again.

He tried to remember her name but ended up in frustration.

How could he forget her name?

Sweet Jesus!

All he had was her angelic face tattooed on his mind and the heat of her body against his during the time he held her.

Her sweet tastes and baby smell never leaves his nostrils.

And the way she called out his name every time he made her cum.

He quickly gets up and cursed again when he realized the possibility of damage he could have done.

"What if the woman was just an underage, hanging out in that lousy bar with some fake I.D.?

"You're such a jerk man; you'll go straight to hell."

He dismissed the thought of her smiling face inside his head when he realized what that image got him into. Just a mere thought of her can made his "engine" turned full on.

He dragged himself into a cold shower and let her memory drifted away together with the falling water.

To ease the weight of his conscience that was erratically building up on his chest Kimbal bullied his own mind and come up into some baloney excuses.

Maybe, just maybe that woman was a first-timer slut. Even with that somewhere in his heart never really believed it for a second but tried to anyways and failing once again.

He wondered if something in him had changed.

Did it?

*******************************