I. Good Luck, Minnow & Hello Sister

So we have a gif of how I'm picturing Tate up there, so there we go and let's get started!

"376," The girl sighed, adding another tally mark to a different wall chart she had made.  One was for counting the days she'd been there (which she's lost track of) and the other was for counting the days since her father died.  "Well at least I'm officially sixteen," she mumbled to herself.  The blonde returned to a drawing she was making of some simple cogs that fit perfectly together.  She missed engineering with her father and if she wasn't drawing landscapes she would be drawing anything that reminded her of her dad's face.  

Before she could continue she heard the door from behind her swing open and light flooded into her small grey cell.  "What is it today, boys?" She asked not looking behind her.  "Medical checkup? Cell cleaning?" Tate listed routines that could be reasons she would have visitors in her cell, she knew them all well enough considering she had been in there for the last 4 year of her life.  "Or is it an early review? Do I finally get to hear some guy decide whether my birth was crime enough to kill me?" Tate added sadistically.  

"Prisoner 246, face the wall." Tate heard the command barked at her and she stood up following the instructions diligently.  There's a point when your in the skybox long enough to know that fighting against the rules gets you nowhere.  "Hold you arm out." The guards rough voice ordered.  The small girl did as told only to feel a cold sting, like dozens of dull needles being inserted into her wrist.  

"God damn it, what is this?" she hissed through the pain and a dull ache replaced the stinging sensation.  He doesn't answer Tate, instead he grabs her shoulders and forcefully, escorts her out from the concrete wall home she had known.  She craned her neck to the side and saw all the cell doors being opened and the prisoners inside being dragged out.  They all looked so young, well of course they were young they were all under 18, obviously.  Anyone who committed a crime over the age of 18 was immediately floated- executed.  That's what Tate had been waiting for since she was put into the jail at such a young age.  Why were all the prisoners being taken from their cells at once? Were they all being executed to save more air?

Tate's father shared some of his worries with the girl about the Ark only having a few more years of air but he said that when she was 12 so obviously they had to have fixed it by now.  "Where are you taking me?" Tate planted her feet so the guard would be unable to continue walking her to her death.  He didn't answer, instead he just tugged her forward and dragged her further along.  She stood her ground more firm than the time before.  "I said, where are you taking me." Tate growled at the guard she finally saw the face of.  It was her usual guard who came to cell, he was usually quite chatty but now, Commander Delta decided that the one time Tate actually wanted to talk he wouldn't answer.  

Although the blonde tried to refrain herself from being dragged by Commander Delta, her lack of exercise and nutritional foods made her quite a scrawny thing in size.  She had an athletic build but unlike her sister but she just didn't fill out clothes the same way.  During visiting days, Tate always had a twinge a jealousy for the curvy, athletic figure of Clarke. The blonde tried to stop herself from being taken any further yet the girl lost to the guard and she was walked to what seemed like a drop ship. But why was she being taken to a drop ship? 

"What's going on?" She begged Delta to tell her why she was being thrown into death trap.  He still would answer her, instead he forced her into her seat, then threw a black jacket at the girl and she grabbed it placing it on her lap, then looked back up at the guard.  

"Good luck, Minnow." Delta wished her. 'Good luck? Good luck for what? Oh god.' Tate was swarmed in worried thoughts but she pushed them aside and clutched the jacker he had given her.  He used the nickname he gave her when he began to do the girls routine check up and other responsibilities.  She was the youngest and smallest child in the skybox when she was first landed there.  Thus creating the nickname, minnow from him and soon the rest of the guards in the skybox.  He turned his back on Tate and walked back into safety on the Ark.  Unlike the rest of us who stayed seated.