Chapter Four

We are greeted by two fine gentlemen and a lady who is probably younger than us. Harry acknowledges the man maybe in 30 as Matthew. I figure he is Harry's assistant or bodyguard or something. I have heard him once talking to Matthew but I can't recall when. Nevertheless, Harry also hugs the other two people and calls them Liam and Zoey while Niall holds my hand as my heart skips a beat again.

"Welcome back! I see Nialler got a girl. What's her name?" Liam asks as I see Zoey whisper something to Harry and the like.

"Everyone, this is Mandy. Mandy, Liam, Zoey, and Matthew" Niall introduces me to them as Harry walks away. What is his problem? Probably Niall leaving out the fact I was bought by them.

We go inside the van. Matthew drives, Liam is in the front, Harry and Zoey in the middle and Niall and I in the back. The drive is mainly composed of Liam's voice as he tells different kind of stories.

But Niall whispers to me, "Hey, want to know some secrets?"

I nod, hoping to let my mind rest from the billions of questions it wants.

"Okay, so Liam Payne is Harry's co-worker in the Payne Phone Corporation. It is a business that builds awesome phone which I need to get you one. Harry is an accountant. He doesn't want to work in his father's company because he knows he will just get the benefits without actually working and also, Harry hates his dad. Zoey is the bookkeeper so Harry and Zoey are close. They work hand in hand." Niall explains.

"But Payne Airlines belongs to them also?" I ask, remembering what Niall told me in the past.

"Yep. Payne just owns that two but I think they will expand their businesses. Want to know why you're staying in the apartment?" he asks, knowing that I was confused a while ago. This is what I like about Niall, he knows me little too well like I met him before.

I nod.

"My mom and Harry's dad are dating. Harry doesn't like that idea so he moved into that apartment for 5 years now. Harry's dad is trying so hard to make Harry come home but he is stubborn as hell. He attends to family gathering but never associates with anybody except for me, I guess. So you see if I didn't agree on this, I will disappoint his dad's hope of reconciling with his son but I would like to hear your opinion on this one" he explains, making my heart to melt. I was selfish when I thought earlier that they don't need my opinion but Niall's reason for agreeing is so touching and I don't want to be the reason for false hope.

"Now I know the reason, it's fine for me" I smiles, earning a smile from him too.

We finally arrive at their house. No, we finally arrive at their mansion. I can't believe Harry moved out of this wonderful place and ran away because the idea of Niall's mom and his dad dating is a big no for him. He is immature in some ways.

"I'll take her to my apartment. Dad and your mom miss you, Niall" Harry says again with no emotion but why does Zoey clings to him like they're dating? Not that I'm jealous but I'm definitely bothered by that.

Harry enters a car that maybe belongs to him and he is obviously impatiently waiting for me to come in. Words like "follow me or get inside or I'll drive you there" exist. But on the brighter side, he bids his goodbye to Zoey. Wait, what am I saying?

He doesn't even wait if Niall or I will agree. Plus, I want to meet their parents but Niall and I just let this one go. It's a miracle that Harry offers something like this.

"Well, you should be going and I would visit you every day and I would like you to meet my parents and I would..." Niall tells me a list of I would but the last one caught me off guarded. "I would ask you to be my girlfriend even it has only been a week since I've known you" Niall just pops out the question like I thought we are already one but to make it official and to prove that Niall is surely a gentleman.