Chapter Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Brittany? So what if I killed Brittany?" Harry shouts, catching me and Niall off guard. "You can't blackmail me all the time, god damn it." He lets go of my hand and punches the wall. I am just glad that he punches the wall instead of venting his anger at me or Niall however, I am confused about this Brittany issue. I heard this before of Niall mentioning her name but I don't know who she is.

Did Harry killed her?         

Was Harry just blamed for an unlikely crime?

How Harry is connected with Brittany?

I think my brain will explode at any moment just like how Harry's anger exploded.

"I was not going to bring that up because I know you didn't kill her" Niall defends but Harry retorts.

"Newsflash Mr. Niall Perfect Horan, everyone does know that and I'm starting to believe I did" I can sense that his tears will burst at any moment. He storms off, leaving me and Niall but I follow him.

"Harry, wait. I would not go to the gym if you need me to accompany you" I offer and hold his hand but he removes my hand from his.

"No, stay with Niall. I'm going to Zayn" he states.

--------

Harry's POV

"Harry, can't you tell me the problem? Did Mandy and you fight?" Zayn asks as I drinks the one bottle of beer straight.

I head here after Niall just barges in and asks to attend his mom's wedding. It's like asking to throw an untouched box of pizza.

I left Mandy, yes but I didn't fight with her.

"No, we're not. Niall is back. Can't you just call Louis and Liam?" I keep calling both of them to go here a while ago but they just won't talk after I ask them as if I'm calling the wrong number. So I throw my phone but Zayn picks it up.

"Mandy keeps calling you" Zayn points out because practically, my phone is with him.

"Tell Louis not to tell her where we are" I state, it's like I don't want her to worry and don't want her to know that I'm out drinking again. I don't want her to be disappointed at me for running to alcohol as a solution.

"Harry" Zayn warns but I don't want to argue with him because I just want to drink all these bottles so maybe this pain will go away.

"Please Zayn, give this to me." I beg and evidently, Zayn gives me the bottle.

"How many did he have?" Louis enters the bar and immediately asks Zayn. I can't even recognize him because he is blurry.

"Three bottles straight" Zayn answers but he is not an accountant, I had like four bottles now and my mouth is asking for more.

"Harry, let's get you home. You got to rest, you are way behind the financial statements." Liam grabs the bottle I'm holding and lecturing me technically but I have a bigger problem than being behind the damn financial statements.

They can fire me but I don't f.ucking care because I am worthless. Whatever I do is just a mistake in the eyes of my family. So better prove them right.

"Bullshit, Liam. I'm sorry for doing bullshit to Zoey, karma hits so hard" I say, drinking some more even they are stopping me.

"Mandy keeps calling you" Zayn points out again as if hitting a trigger in me to stop from drinking but even I care for her, I will pretend not to.

"It's okay, she's not my girlfriend. Zayn, please call Lauren, I want to..." I request but Louis cuts me off as if I'm talking to him.

"You're not sleeping with anybody. You're with Mandy, dumbass." Louis lectures me but I think I'm going to regret the next words I will say.