Chapter Five

I finish packing Harry's clothes but I'm starving. I start to look at Harry's cabinets and refrigerator but I can't find any cereal or food that doesn't involve cooking. I might not be able to eat something that I will cook because I am the worst cook, always away from the kitchen in the bar because I will surely cause trouble or make inedible food if I were to be the cook. But I have to eat something or else my stomach will either eat my liver or heart.

I need a phone to contact someone but here I am, holding a spatula and an egg. I already put the oil in the pan over the stove. The only thing I want to do is cook this egg and be edible to eat.

Then, someone rings the doorbell. I quickly set aside the spatula and egg. I look first who it is but I can't seem to recognize him but he sure is handsome.

"Zayn Malik, Harry's friend, to deliver the clothes he ordered" he introduces himself, probably realizing that I am having an internal battle with my mind whether to let him in or not.

I unlock the door and let him in. He brings in three big suitcases that I assumed is full of clothes.

"Oh sorry if I didn't-" he cuts me off before I can even explain myself.

"Didn't Harry lecture you about apologizing?" he asks making me confused. Now that I realize it, neither Harry nor Niall likes it when I apologize. They always tell me not to.

"Uhm, do you want some breakfast?" I offer, being hospitable and all.

He nods.

"Uhm, but do you know how to cook some eggs?" I ask, making a complete fool of myself.

"So you offer me some breakfast and ask me to cook the eggs for you?" he asks, reminding how stupid I sound. Sarcasm sucks but it's either sarcasm or inedible eggs.

"I'm kidding. I'm a pro at cooking, best chef of the town" I say with no confidence at all because it's a complete lie.

He sits in the couch and waits for me to cook him some breakfast. I regret asking him for breakfast.

I turn on the stove and hold the spatula and evil egg again.

"I wouldn't use the spatula" Zayn shouts as I lay down the spatula and get the proper utensil.

"I wouldn't turn the heat that high" Zayn shouts again as I lower the heat and position the egg above the pan, waiting for me to crack it.

"I wouldn't hold it that high" Zayn shouts once more and I feel like giving up.

He finally approaches me and grabs the egg from me as I stay in the side and look at him cook the eggs I was supposed to cook.

I prepare the table, waiting for the food to come. He lays down the eggs, bacon and toasted bread.

I dig in before he even sits because I'm starving. He finally sits across me as he holds his laugh.

"Tell me what Harry liked about you" he casually asks, making me to choke a little.

"Harry is not my boyfriend, Niall is" I say, biting another spoonful of egg.

"Niall actually got a girlfriend" he smirks as if he didn't believe me. I just let it slide because I just want to focus on food then, the door opens.

I quickly get up and see Harry and Niall visiting me. I quickly hug Niall and give my boyfriend a kiss. I don't know why I describe it as Niall and my boyfriend a different person but they aren't. Harry isn't. It is only a peck but I only met him three days ago.

Harry acknowledges Zayn's presence but Niall is too busy asking me several questions. I grab Harry's suitcase from my room after the interrogation from Niall. He doesn't smile back or even react or thank me when I give it to him. He is back to the Harry I hate.