Chapter Twenty Seven

We stay at Ireland for another month to finish our commitments and contracts. We are basically inseparable when we are not busy and we do all those random things we love to do when we're together. We have our little bickers and fights but at the end of the day, we tell each other we love each other.

When we had a serious talk about why he left, he told me that one of the reasons is because he felt insecure of being not the perfect guy for me but he realized he was wrong that I was finding a perfect guy and it's true, he may not be perfect but he's the right guy for me. He promised me that he would tell me the other reason when he's ready and I didn't bother about it anymore.

We also went to my psychiatrist to help us cure my phobia. She told me that it would be easy because there is an actual guy. Surprisingly, they know each other and when Harry went out to buy some snacks, she confessed that Harry was the one who ask her about my condition. She added that Harry was frustrated in not being able to touch me and this may be the other reason why he left me. He thought that I was scared of him but honestly, that is not the case though I don't really know why, I know he is not the reason behind it.

At first, she instructed Harry to kiss me in my neck and I need to feel his kisses rather than care how my body reacts. It was really hard but she told me to trust Harry no matter what happens. I either cry or shake but she told me to endure it all and just think of Harry and I loving each other. Harry wanted to stop because he definitely is not chasing for lust but I want to help myself, not entirely because of him. Days go by and I am starting to lessen my shake and I don't cry anymore. We stop the session because maybe we need it to be alone and that night that we stopped and just tried again. I slowly stop shaking and I start to love his kisses from my lips to my jaws to my neck to my sweet spot until he implants hickeys. More and more, I eventually recover but we never have our first.

Ed knew about us the day after we rekindle our love. Harry didn't tell the lads that we're back together but Tres knows because of Ed. Tres keeps his mouth shut and he doesn't call me anymore unlike before Harry. He is mad at me, I know. But he'll understand me soon, Ed assures me. Ed is really cool about it and he is thinking of returning to England with us when we migrate back.

Today, we are officially going back to England. Our friends don't know that we're coming today, we just invite them for the thanksgiving party we organized. It will be exclusively just for us and I can't handle my excitement right now. I just missed them a lot.

We arrived in England early because I don't want my plane sickness to interfere the party tonight. As expected, I felt weak and fragile but Harry took care of me. He is so busy taking care of me and preparing the food for dinner. I told him that we should have just paid someone to do it but he insisted because thanksgiving should be about home-made food by the people living in the house.

I got a little better in the afternoon so I started to help him. He wanted to stop me but he was too tired to handle it by himself. I also don't want his energy to be depleted when it's time for the dinner.

Finally, we finished preparing for the dinner. Harry and I went to change our clothes and had a little makeup session.

Harry called our friends to ask them where they are and in a short span of waiting, the doorbell rings.

Harry opens the door while I wait in the living room to surprise them.

One by one, Niall with Britney, Louis, Zoey and Liam with Yassi, and also Ed enter. Louis sees me first and attacks me with a very tight hug as the rest gasp, not believing I'm here with them.

Harry chuckles, "Everyone, I would like you to meet Maddie".

Yassi runs to my direction to hug me but Louis possessively turn me around so Yassi will fail. I just laugh and brush Louis off to hug Yassi.