Chapter Fourteen

I apologize to the couple and go upstairs to Harry's bedroom, I assume. He sits in the floor, just playing with the dream catcher tied on his bed.

"You know there is nothing you can say that can make me go down there" he acknowledges me as I sit beside him.

"I know. I'm just disappointed I wasn't able to finish the pasta" I say, and now lying on his bed. He looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, I'm the pasta maniac here" he chuckles but his laugh is mixed with hurt.

"Forget what I did out there when I lashed out on you because you lied to me by reassuring that you live here" I apologize just like when he apologizes. He lays beside me and stares on his ceiling filled with glow in the dark stickers.

"Same. Ugh, it's just that I can't handle eating or living with the two persons I hate the most" he admits as he holds my hand but I stand up, ignoring his touch.

"I hope I'm not one of them." I say coldly, roaming around to look at his stuff but he pulls me and wraps his arms around my waist. We remain like that for a moment but then, I break the silence when I shouldn't have. "Well, I actually made a mistake by convincing you to stay here and I understand what you feel but I still think you have to apologize or talk to them"

He removes his arms and loudly walks away to the other side of the room. I try to approach him but he lashes out. I should have just stayed quiet because I know silence is the best treatment for him.

"I thought you understand me? I should have known, saving your own species" he shouts.

"That's not what I meant. I just thought that you should compromise" I explain losing my patience.

"What should I do? Be plastic like the stripper you are." he loudly retorts then, I now lose my patience.

He is absurd and annoying and childish. He said when we are in this experimental relationship that he will forget about labels but he is infuriating.

"Harry, stop please! You said you'll forget about labels" I remind him but everytime he lashes out or he gets mad, he always say it to my face that I'm a stripper making me feel like whatever we are doing is nonsense because he can't drop the fact that I used to be a stripper. I'm not very proud of it and it's part of my past I want to let go so I could feel and experience freedom with him but he keeps on bringing that up that it f.ucking scares me.

"You said you understand me but it's b.ullshit" he also lashes out, making me fall to the ground because for the first time, I felt more scared compared when I was still a stripper.

He suddenly changes his mood and try to approach me but I shout at him not to go near me.

"I said I care for you. I want you to worry no more in the future and remove all that hatred from your heart." I sob, trying to stand on my own but I keep on stumbling until Harry helps me out.

He hugs me as I try to push him away with the little strength I have but I have no luck. He buries my head on his chest and again, we stay like that for minutes that feel like an hour.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asks, breaking the silence we sustained. I shake my head even I know I am and I think he also knows that I am still indeed mad.

"I'll be sleeping in Niall's room" I announce as I entangle myself away from Harry's embrace. I want us to stay like that but I'm too tired and yes, I am still mad at him for calling me a stripper and for disrespecting his parents.

"Can I go with you?" he asks in a very low voice, standing like a little child asking for his mom to stay with him or the monsters from his closet will get him. I almost disagree but he pleases once more and explains why he want me to stay that definitely touch my heart. "The last time I sleep is here is the night my mom left us. Ever since I try sleeping here, I end up either in insomnia or have cold sweats because of nightmares"