Chapter 1

One day on a dark and dingy night in a one story house a little girl who was 2 years old lay asleep in her bed until she heard a bang in her room. She slightly opened her eyes and saw a shadowy figure in her room. She thought it was nothing and turned out the lights and went back to bed.

The shadowy figure came out of the shadows and stated to give a curse to the little girl.

"I curse you Liliana today, that when the love of your life dies you die the same painful death even when you are a million miles away. if you guys divorce the curse will still live on until the day that you get over him the curse will go away until you meet another guy and fall in love with him." said the shadowy figure.

As the mom started to wake up due to all of the commotion she got up and started walking towards her daughters room wondering what was  happening. As she opens the door she sees the shadowy figure putting the final touches of the curse on the daughter.

"No, not you. It can't be you is it true, are you the Bombarder?" said the mother.

"Some legends, they can come true." said the Bombarder.

"Stop putting a curse on my daughter!" said the mother.

"Sorry, it's too late the curse is already done." said the Bombarder.

After the mom heard this she was terrified of what was going to happen to her daughter. She started to kneel on her knees and sobbed worried about what the Bombarder had done to her precious little girl. As the night went on she stayed at her daughter's bed and cried all night. The next morning she had seen her husband and she wanted to tell him what she had seen over the night.

"Honey! Are daughter was harmed last night." said the mom.

"What do you mean harmed?" said her husband.

"Cursed! By that stupid Bombarder." said the mother

"Honey! Grow out of that crap! There's no such thing as the Bombarder." he said seriously.

"I can prove it! He is alive! Listen to me! He's real." said the mother.

"Shut up about this okay! He's not real." said the father.

As the day went on they continued arguing about if Bombarder was real or not and with Liliana in the car they didn't want to freak her out either. So they stayed quiet and promised not to tell her ever, unless she was in danger.