Chapter 5

As Liliana and Dyllan were still fighting the Bombarder continued walking further. Liliana noticed the Bombarder was gone.

"Wait! Stop the fighting! We have to go outside." said Liliana

"Why?" said Dyllan.

"Because, I lost my wedding ring." Said Liliana

"Okay but if it's about that Bombarder guy I will be pist." said Dyllan

Liliana and Dyllan ran outside and was searching indefinitely and trying to hide the fact that it was the Bombarder.

"Wedding Ring." Said Liliana

The Bombarder had heard because it was extremely loud

"Wedding ring, that's supposed to be me..... Liliana, she's trying to communicate with me." Said the Bombarder

I've got to go to her. Thought the Bombarder. The Bombarder attempted to run back to Liliana and tries to find her

"Not so fast" said an ominous voice.

"Yea, not so fast." Said a said a second one

"God damn it!" said the Bombarder

The two brawny figures carried him off into the distance and had him evacuated from the premises.

"Wedding ring, Wedding ring." Said Lilliana

Every time he heard it the more piercing it became.

"I can't stand it anymore! I need to see her!" said the Bombarder while struggling to get out of the hands of the 2 men.

"Don't make us."

"Yea, don't make us" said the 2 men

"Make you do what?" said the Bombarder

"Make us kill you." Said the two confidently.

"Geese; having to do a deal with you is the most strenuous thing that I have had to do in my life." Said the Bombarder.

The two of them carried the Bombarder like it was nothing they we huge buff people carrying a puppy like they're squeezing it. Finally they reach a building like a bridge, arched, the two brawny men lifted the bridge like a piece of cake. The Bombarder attempted to run but he ran into a giant and fell to the ground hard. The giant man picked him up.

"Right this way." Said the giant man.

He brought him to a dark room at threw him through a dark and damsel tunnel like a ragdoll. The Bombarder landed on his knees.

"Are you trying to use your powers for good, to protect? You know that it's unacceptable! I brought you in when you were a kid you were failing in school. You know your parents wouldn't accept you, so listen you have to use your powers to rain terror among innocent people of this town especially...Liliana." Said the person.

"NO... Clive....I can't." said the Bombarder.

"And why is that" said Clive.

"Because.... I love Liliana." Said the Bombarder.