Chapter 12

As Clive was walking towards that house that Liliana's mom was he went in and tried to persuade her into killing her daughter. He really wanted everything to go his way.

"Why do I have to do this?" Said Liliana's mom.

"It's either you or her; besides you want to get rid of that lazy excuse for a man anyways, don't you." Said Clive.

"How do you know about this?" said Liliana's mom.

"I just know," replied Clive with a smirk.

"Fine! I'll do it." Wailed Liliana's mother.

"Good.... I was going to have to kill her if you said no. Hahahahaha, see you soon..." said Clive.

Clive left the house he was happy his plan was turning out to be perfect everything that he wanted, needed was going in every way possible. It took him long enough to finally have a plan that actually worked. As he casually left the house he had took over in every way possible.

Meanwhile back with Liliana's mother she wanted to regret everything that she had done. Her husband came home from where ever he was. Probably hanging out with one of his friends. She wanted to spew out everything. But she just couldn't build up the courage until that night when they were laying in bed, she told him everything

"Honey I'm going to kill our daughter." Said Liliana's Mom.

"Why? What did she do to you?" Liliana's dad replied.

"Nothing, I was put in a situation I really didn't want to talk about it." Said Liliana's mom

"Please, I'm your husband I need to know these things." Questioned Liliana's Dad.

"I said I don't want to talk about it." Liliana's mom Yelled.

"What I can't know about this or something? Is it a matter of life or death? Will it kill you to say something and not keep secrets from me?" Said Liliana's Dad"

"Fine I'll tell you. Today I let another man inside. I had no love interest in him. He told me that if I didn't agree to kill my daughter he would kill me." Said Liliana's mom.

"My only question is, are you okay with killing our daughter?" said Liliana's dad.

"Of course not, it'll be a struggle to maintain my composure but I want to stay alive." Said Lilian's mom.

"Look honey I love you and do whatever you heart feels it right, don't trust anybody but yourself. Think that everybody's out to kill you. Do what you believe." Said Liliana's father said before he went to sleep.

"Do what you believe, that's actually great advice. I'm surprised! I really don't know what to do. All I know is that I'm tired too and I think that it's time for me to go to sleep to."