Chapter 16

Liliana got up from kissing the Bombarder with the thought. What's wrong with Dyllan? We know that one person has got that covered.

(Crash).

"Hello is anybody there..." said Dyllan.

Jessica had heard that in the distance. "Yes it's Jessica I'm here to save you."

"How'd you know I was here?" said the Bombarder.

"I am a fantastic spy now. I help people with what they need." Said Jessica.

"Okay well go down the stairs you should find me there." Dyllan yelled.

"I'm coming don't worry." Jessica yelled.

Jessica went as fast as possible trying to save Dyllan. To her surprise there was nothing to stop her. She flawlessly went down the stairs and she saw Dyllan. Dyllan looked extremely weak. He hadn't eaten for days. She was surprised that he was still alive.

"I can't believe that Liliana would leave you in this condition." Said Jessica.

"As long as I am stay alive then I am okay." Said Dyllan.

"Here let me get you out of here." Said Jessica.

Jessica assisted trying to get Dyllan out of the Dungeon. It had seemed like it was a long week for him. It took them a while to get them out. Jessica in her spy car drove past an electronic board. 'Liliana and the Bombarder getting married in the same place that she and Dyllan got married.

"That's not allowed." Said Dyllan.

"You'll have me." Said Jessica.

"I've got to go in there." Said Dyllan.

"Detour ahead here we go." Said Jessica

Jessica and Dyllan went towards the place where they got married. Dyllan was furious they didn't have a divorce.

"Why would she do this to me?" said Dyllan

"I think she wanted you dead. But I know I don't" said Jessica.

"Do you object?" said the marriage person.

"Now." Said Dyllan

Jessica and Dyllan Burst through the doors.

"I object" Yelled Dyllan.

"Okay come up to the podium. Explain why you object." Said the marriage person.

"Because, she's my wife." Dyllan stated.

A gasp from the crowd as they realized what would happen.

"Look I Don't like you. Also we aren't married anymore I had the divorce papers signed all along. When I married them I got you to sigh them remember." Said Liliana.

"I was in a hurry." Said Dyllan.

"Excuses, excuses." Said Liliana

"I disagree with the Objection. Let the wedding commence. Do you Liliana love the Bombarder?" said the marriage person.

"I do." Said Liliana.

"Do you Bombarder love thy mistress Liliana?" said the marriage person

"I do" said The Bombarder.

"You may seal your love with a kiss." Said the marriage person.

The Bombarder and Liliana genuinely kiss and they lived the happiest life that anyone could ever have. They had some lovely and amazing encounters and they had some traumatic events. They were going to have their first child but it ended up being a miscarriage. But as life does it has spiraling events. They ended up having turn of events. Soon after they had a pair of two immortal twins. They could teach them how to live in a society where they would have to keep themselves secret and they would have to work together as a family to do everything that they have to do to live a long everlasting eternal life.