Chapter 4

Liliana and Dyllan are in there sophomore year of collage they were on a date at Pablo's Pizza and Pub. They were having the best time ever until.

"So this is going to be our last date." Said Dyllan.

"Why?" said Liliana.

"Because I'm dumping you." said Dyllan.

"Whyyyyyy" said Liliana.

"Just joking."

Dyllan gets on one knee.

"Will you be my lawful wedded wife." said Dyllan.

"Yes, yes oh my goodness yes." said Liliana.

"So what colors do you want for our wedding colors." said Dyllan.

"Black and Red, Black and Red, Black and Red." she said in a disco formation.

A few days later the ceremony began. It was very fancy and it looked like they spent millions of dollars on it. In the back of the wedding room there was a random sonic plush doll, the sonic character that Liliana had a crush on. During the wedding ceremony all that Liliana was doing was staring at that plush doll. During the wedding they said there I do's and then the end of the ceremony Liliana's mom came over and pulled Liliana aside.

"Hey Liliana." said Liliana's mom.

"What mom? Why do you have to pull aside on my wedding day." said Liliana in a sarcastic tone.

"So, there's been something that I've been meaning to tell you. So you remember when you asked if you were cured. Well, I was lying the whole time." said Liliana's Mom.

"SO I AM CURSED! WHAT IS THE CURSE? TELL ME!" said Liliana.

"Yeah you see when the love of your life dies........ You die." said Liliana's Mom.

"WHAT? Why didn't you tell me when I repetitively asked." said Liliana.

"I didn't feel like you were ready." said Liliana's mom.

"Ohhhhhhh, so now I'm ready you could of told me that sooner. Thanks a lot Mom. I never want to see you again." said Liliana

"Fine then I'll just leave then, I guess you don't want me here anyways." said Liliana's Mom.

Liliana's mom runs off in pain. She cries and runs out of the room.

"Mom... Wait... come back...." said Liliana