Chapter 3

On Liliana's first day of school she felt a rush of excitement through her veins. She couldn't wait to start her first day of kindergarten. She began to walk into Miss Miller's class awaiting the best day of her life. Immediately when she walked in kids started to make fun of her.

"You're cursed! You're cursed!" The kids said.

Liliana had let the kids do this for a couple of months then she couldn't handle it anymore, she told her mom what was going on and then asked her mom the question that her mom didn't want to hear.

"Mom am I really cursed?" said Liliana.

"No, honey you're not cursed. Well I think that you should go to bed now." said Liliana's mom.

Liliana got tucked in bed by her mom and her dad said goodnight and her mother took her father outside.

"How did she know?" said Liliana's mom.

"I don't know." said Liliana's dad.

"Did you tell her!" said Liliana's Mom.

"No! Why would you think it's me?!" said Liliana's dad.

"Because you do things like that all the time!" said Liliana's mom.

"You're so annoying!" said Liliana's dad.

"We've been fighting a lot, we might just have to divorce! I don't know if this is going to work out!" said Liliana's mom.

"If you really think so we will! We just need to stay for the course of Liliana's Life." said Liliana's dad.

"Fine at least we aren't cursed."

Liliana has the same thing happen to her until the first day of 8th grade where her life began to change. Liliana was in a Daze while she had the best day of her life, she was interested in a guy and wanted to ask him out. But she knew that it wouldn't work. One of her best friends Jessica walked up to her and asked her what she was looking at.

"Oh just that guy over there?" said Liliana.

"That's Dyllan the hottest guy in school! Eeeeeee!" said Jessica.

Looking at those dreamy eyes she walked towards Dyllan and turned around and gave him a wink.

"Did you see that Liliana just winked at me, Liliana what a pretty name." said Dyllan.

As that day went on and Liliana was still fantasizing about Dyllan until the 5th period that day her and Dyllan were in the same class and in the beginning of the class Dyllan pulled out a bouquet of flowers and tapped Liliana on the shoulder. Liliana turned around and looked not happy because she was copping notes.