Chapter 7

"Get her boys!" said Clive

"Get away from me!" Said Liliana

"Why? I'll bring you to your real boyfriend" said Clive

"My real Husband is right here." Said Liliana

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" said Liana as she is falling to the ground

The Burn from Dyllan started to come to her and the 3rd degree burns started to make her burn like a wildfire.

"Let me help you." Said Clive

"The day that you die; will be the day that I have this planet under my feet. All of you! You will be my slaves!" Said Clive.

Clive takes Liliana to his dungeon and pulls her in to a cell on the opposite side of the Bombarder.

"My work here is done." Said Clive.

He shuts the door and has no worry about anything.

"So what are you going to do to them?" Said his complies

"Slowly starve them weaken them as much as possible. Not let them fall in love because they have overlapping curse so they'd be invisible. I've got to keep a close eye on them. A very close eye." Said Clive.

"It's not like they're going to do anything." Said the 2nd head

"You never know." Said Clive.

*1 month later*

I am going down in the dungeon. Come down and look for me. As he traveled through the long, dark hallway. He turned in the direction of Liliana. Everything was just fine, but when he turned in the direction of the Bombarder there was nothing to be seen.

"Shit! I am screwed. Oh my gosh!" he said while running up the stairs.

"I've got to go something's wrong. Number two you're in charge." Said Clive.

He kept going through and trying to find the Bombarder but he was nowhere to be seen.