Chapter 6

"OH well, if you won't help me then maybe I can force you to help me muhahahahaha!" said Clive with a conspicuous evil laugh

"Through him away in the dungeon." Said Clive

"The sad people of this world; they don't know when to stop, when to listen, they are so naive to what is going on around the world, they can't function. That's why I am half skin and half bone."

"That psychopath won't even remember her If I kill her."

Clive comes out of the cave in the sun light as its dusk. His fiery figure glows through the night as he walks the scent of something burning continues. His blank face stuns everybody. Not allowing them to move under any circumstance. Every second becomes a nightmare for another little child. The city trembled in terror waiting to see if they were going to get burned or not. They were terrified they knew he was a bad guy, they knew that at any second he could lash out in anger and burn cities to the ground.

"Where's Liliana's house? She needs to Die!" said Clive

All the citizens of the city trembled in fear.

"Over there." said a small scrawny person working in the farm that came to see what the commotion was about?

"Okay...Thank you." Said Clive

Clive continues to walk down the alleyway, and finds the house that he was looking for.

"OHH Liliana I see you." Said Clive in a demonic tone.

"OHH shit! Who the fuck is that. He's on fire we've got to go." Said Liliana.

"Yes There you are." Said Clive.

Liliana and Dyllan start to run out the door and jump over the fence. Liliana started to lag and slow down because her cardiovascular endurance was much less than Dyllan.

"Here let me hold you" said Dyllan.

"Okay." Said Liliana

Liliana jumps franticly into the arms of Dyllan. Dyllan sprinted as fast as he could possibly can while he is on a goose chase with Clive. Clive was starting to get pist off with the lack of cooperation that Liliana and Dyllan were giving him and started to throw fire at them. Dyllan was avoiding the balls of fire swiftly. Going through the woods Liliana was a bit skeptic to what she was seeing. Clive threw a fireball at Liliana and it hit Dyllan right in the arm and the leg and Liliana falls a few feet ahead. Liliana grabbed Dyllan and took him and ran as she came across a river, she threw him in. After all the fire had diminished she took him to an emergency room.

"It will take about 3 days for him to fully recover, I recommend you find a job because he won't be allowed to return to work for months." Said the ER person

"Okay, Love you honey." Said Liliana

Liliana went to give her husband a kiss and a stern arm came in front before she should kiss him.

"Don't" said a mysterious voice.

"Who is this" said Liliana

"GET OUT THIS IS MY SPACE!!!!" said Dyllan and went back to sleep.

The man puts his arms through Liliana's armpits. And through her out.

"Oh! Hay look who it is, Liliana" said Clive

"Get away from me!" said Liliana

"Why we need you. If you differ than you will die right here on the spot. Won't see that precious man in your life. Let me be your master, and I'll let you be my slave." Said Clive

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!' said Liliana