Chapter 11

"I'm glad we got out of this place." Said Liliana.

"Do you need help." said the Bombarder

"No; I think you need help though." Said Liliana

"Okay, I will heal. I can't heal all the way before we need to go. We only have a couple of days, before Clive will kill one of us." Said the Bombarder.

"Why is he trying to kill me anyway? You?" said Liliana

"Because I'm the one that cursed you. I am the one that made you who you are. I helped you out. But the real reason..." said the Bombarder.

"WAIT!!! YOU CURSED ME! WHY? TO BELIVE THAT YOU WERE THE GOOD GUY, THE HERO, NOT THE VILLAN, ARE YOU WORKING FOR CLIVE, TRING TO GET RID OF ME. WAS I JUST AN IMPERFECTION ON THIS WORLD? SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE HATES. NO BUT LOVES ME THAT'S TRUE ISN'T IT.... Nobody loves me." Said Liliana.

"No; I did it for a reason," said the Bombarder.

"No! I don't want to hear it." Said Liliana in a haughty tone

"Fine; but I love you; you need to love me." Said the Bombarder.

"I don't need to love you it is a choice that I don't need to make yet. It is something that I will ponder about, yet it will take me a while to finally decide," Said Liliana.

"Okay, Well I've got to stay here." Said Bombarder.

"Well just lay on the couch and be bored." Proclaimed Liliana.