Chapter 8

I've got to find Liliana. Where is she? I've got to find her. Maybe if I don't find Liliana then if I find Dyllan then he will guide me. If anything happens to her my life will be over and I might as well just live my life as a slave, do nothing and then have no impact on the world. Let Clive do what he want and terrorize the world and hurt the things that I truly love. The Bombarder continued walking down the alleyway and got to Liliana's house. He went inside one of the many perks of being an entity.

"Dyllan, Dyllan," He shouted anxiously, "Where are you? Liliana, are you there at all."

There was no reply, it was so quiet you could hear the crickets chirping, a quiet dismal sound. A sound that worried him made him think that he lost the precious girl. He walked everywhere, looked on the streets. Looked inside stores and boxes. He thought that it would be easy finding where they were, but as it turned out it was harder than he imagined. Until he came upon the ER. He walked inside; this was the last place that he would've ever looked, if he wasn't here he would give up and stop looking.

"Do you have Dyllan hospitalized." said the Bombarder slyly, quiet and shy.

"I'm sorry sir but you're going to have to speak up." The desk woman replied.

"Do you have Dylan... hospitalized?" He said with more confidence.

"Dyllan, who." She said louder than he wanted.

"I don't know the last name god dammit. I've got no relation to him."

"Why are you asking about him?"

"I'm his friend I can't find him. Got no phone. No way of contact. All I can do is look. So stop with that sassiness woman."

"Well...do you have ID?" The woman proclaimed

"NO! LET ME GET IN THERE!!!" yelled the Bombarder with intentions.

"Calm down sir we need you ID. Anyway how are you able to buy things without It.?" She questioned

"With cash." He said in a pissy tone. He was fed up with how they were treating him. He thought it was the way he looked; so he took of the hood of his cape.

"Sir that's not going to work, do you know who checked them in." she said

"Liliana." He said,

"Okay let me look...Oh found him! He's in room three."

The Bombarder went into room three with shock. He saw Dylan's skin was severely burnt. He cautiously walked up to Dyllan.

"Did Clive get you?" The Bombarder said concerning voice.

"I...Don't know." Dyllan replied.

"You can come home with me now." Said the Bombarder in a well manner.

"Where's Liliana?" Dyllan cried.

"I don't know actually I was hoping you knew." The Bombarder stated

"Sorry well let's go back to your house." He said

The Bombarder walked through and went around back so he wouldn't get caught.