My child stolen from me

Goku closed his eyes. 'Man. This really sucks. Ever since Gohan died, everyone has been quiet, and evasive. Cheech even has been silent. It's not like her. At all.' Goku thought somberly. He furrowed his eyebrows, tears began rolling down his cheeks, his throat tightened to it felt like it would choke him. He closed his eyes. 'DAMN IT! Only if I were there, I would have protected him!' He thought rambunctiously loud. He put his hand to his eyes and weeped. The loud sobs gave his location away to Vegeta, who was unluckily trying on new combat armour. "Damn it woman, hurry up!" He yelled. "Vegeta, relax! I can't be at your beck and call!" she replied hastily. Vegeta sneered. He tried to tune out the sobbing, but couldn't. 'Kakarot, why do you keep having remorse for your brat? Get over it for Kami's sake!' He thought one-sided. Bulma came in with a grim face. "It's Goku, isn't it?" She asked. He nodded, affirming. "Vegeta, how would you feel if we lost Trunks?" She asked, a bit melancholy. "So?" He immediately felt a pang of regret after saying that. Bulma was in total shock. Her eyes widened, her mouth agape, tears forming in her eyes. "Vegeta!" She yelled, and slapped him. He was so caught off by this, he actually fell back. "Vegeta! You are so idiotic and redundant, and full of yourself that you don't care if Trunks DIES?" She screamed. "Maybe if you actually spent father-son time with him, maybe you'd actually CARE!" She yelled and stormed out of the lab. Vegeta was speechless.

Meanwhile, Gohan had been training with his Grandfather, Bardock. "Thanks Grandpa for training with me. It feels nice to train and visit." He said, a bit tired out. "Anything for my Grandson." He smiled and ruffled Gohan's hair. Gohan sat on the sand, overlooking the beach. "Can I ask you something?" He said, looking at Bardock. "Yeah, what is it?" He replied softly. "Dad said you were a Super Saiyan once. Is that true?" He smiled. Bardock laughed loudly. "That was YEARS ago. Let's see what I remember." He said, cupping his chin. "It happened on Planet Plant, or a young Planet Vegeta. I was battling Lord Chilled, Freiza's ancestor. It was a brutal fight. He reminded me of Freiza, so I kept attacking. He then killed a younger version of a Saiyan, named Tupock. That is what caused me to turn Super Saiyan." He said, closing his eyes. "After that, I kept training and protecting the Village. I then eventually died of over-exertion. Funny, really. I die doing the thing I love." He said, smiling. "But my father an-" Gohan was about to say, But Bardock interrupted. "I know. I have the gift of foresight." He said. Gohan smiled. "Can you show me?" He asked curiously. Bardock made a thinking face. "Dunno. Been a while since I tried." He replied softly. "I guess." He soon followed. Gohan smiled broadly.

"Everything is coming together.".