5- Sirius Black (requested)

The thought of a Gryffindor asking a Slytherin to the Yule Ball was crazy. The hatred from each house to the other wasn't exactly unknown, the founders being enemies and all. Kayla and Sirius were in their fourth year at Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Kayla in Slytherin, Sirius in Gryffindor. That was the only thing keeping them apart...

Sirius was among one of the famous 4: Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs; otherwise know as the Marauders. James, Remus, Peter and himself were crowded around the common room fire talking about their recent project, the Marauders Map. "Every teacher needs to be on here." "What about that passage way?" "That one isn't a statue!" All four of them were shouting at once, different suggestion and all that jazz. "Why don't we take a break?" Said Remus.
"Yeah!" They all replied. The made their way off to their dorms and settled down slightly.

Sirius made his way over to his bed. The Yule ball was one week away and he was yet to have a date, even Wormtail had one... Their was one girl he had his eyes on, Kayla. A Slytherin girl with bright, blue eyes and the darkest black hair, she was all he had ever wanted in a girl. She knew what she wanted, he liked that in a girl; determined, smart and feisty. He HAD to ask her!

"Hey Kayla..." He simply said to her.
"Oh, hey Sirius," she said with a slight blush on get face."
Kayla wasn't like a typical Slytherin, she was friendly with the Gryfindors, and all houses for that matter.
"I was just wondering..." He trailed off."
"Yesss?" She dragged on the S.
"WouldyouliketogototheYuleBallwithme?" He said in a blur.
"I couldnt really tell what you said but from what it sounded like, I would love to." She explained.
Sirius smiled and walked away, he was no longer the only one without a date.

The day of the Yule Ball arrived. All boys and girls getting ready for the night ahead, dresses, suits and all. The rest of the Marauders teased Sirius about not having a date all he said was "You wait!" None of them really knew what to wait for but they didn't ask questions.

Everyone was gathered in the hall, dancing, drinking and eating. Sirius turned and saw a girl: her hair elegantly curled to the side twisted perfectly into place, a gentle pink dress that showed off her body and a pair of sparkling pink flats. She looked gorgeous, this wasn't Kayla though. He waited, and waited and waited. It got to the point where he wasn't sure if she would turn up, was he being ditched by a Slytherin? No, he wasn't.

Kayla stood at the top of the stairs, her body wrapped in a delicate black dress, sprinkle from head to toe in crystals. She walked down the stairs to meet Sirius, he lowered his head and kiss her on the cheek. They took hold of each others hands and danced until the sun had risen...

Really hope you enjoyed that Kayla❤️