Chapter 15 - Friends again!

Isabelle's POV

In the Gryffindor Common Room, we were celebrating. Harry and I were on Fred and George's shoulder. 

"Yes, Harry! And Belle!!" yelled Fred. 

"Knew you two wouldn't die." said George.

"Lose a leg""Or an arm.""Pack it in altogether?""NEVER!!" they said.

"Shush!" shouted Seamus. He kissed the eggs. "Go on, Harry and Belle. What's the clue?"

"Who wants us to open it?" asked Harry happily. Everyone cheered. 

"You want both of us to open it!" 

Everyone cheered again. 

"You go first, Harry." I said. 

He nodded.

Harry opened it and it came out like screaming or something like that. I put my hands over my ear. Harry closed it. 

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Sneered Ron. 

Everyone stopped talking. 

"All right, everyone back to your knitting." said George. 

Ron came up to us.

"I reckon you and Belle have to be barking mad to put both of your names in the Goblet of Fire." he said. 

"Caught on, have you? Took you long enough." Harry said.

"I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind you and Belle's back." said Ron. 

Harry and I looked around. I just can't believe it. 

"Brilliant. That makes us feel loads better." I said. 

"At least I warned you two about the dragons." he said. 

"Hagrid warned us about the dragons." Harry said. 

"No. No, I did, No, don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid is looking for you." he said. 

Then Ron looked at me. "And I told Ginny the same."

"So, Seamus never actually to me anything, so it was really me all along. I thought we'd be all right, you know...after you and Belle figured that out." Ron added.

"Who---? Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental." Harry said.

"Yeah. Isn't it? I suppose I was a bit distraught." said Ron. Harry gave him a weak smile. "I'm sorry, mate." he said.

Harry nodded. Ron turned to me. "Sorry, Belle."
I smiled. "It's alright, Ron."

I suddenly opened my arms. Ron looked me, confused.

"What? Can't I get a hug from my best friend?" I asked, smiling innocently.

Ron smiled and hugged me.
Then the portrait opened. It was my whole clan.