Chapter 16 - Feelings Towards Draco

Isabelle's POV
When Marcus said that. I was quite shocked.
But I think didn't catch that.

"You what?" I asked.
He took a deep breathe again. "I love you."
"You love me?" I asked.

He nodded. "I love you more than a friend, Belle. Ever since we met at age 8. I started to have feelings for you."

I gulped. And I don't know what to say.
"Um...Marcus...I---" he cut me off in mid-sentence.

"It's okay that you don't have the same feelings." I raised my brow at him.

"I see the way you look at Draco." He said. I gasped and looked away.

"You have feelings for him?" Marcus asked.
"I--um--Look, Marcus. I only love you as a friend. Just as a friend. But for Draco..." I trailed off.

Marcus sighed. 

"I'm sorry, Marcus." I said.

"It's alright. At least, I told you how I felt." He said.

I nodded. 

"But, there's girls out there. Who's more beautiful than me." I said.

Marcus chuckled at that. "You're more beautiful than girls in Hogwarts, Belle."

Now this time, I chuckled. "What I mean is....find the girl who you love the most and also can accept your heart."

Marcus turned around and looked at me. "You're right, Belle."

"Of course I am." I said. 

"You're sure not an love expert?" Marcus asked.

I laughed at that. "Nope. I just know these things. Maybe I read too many love stories."

Marcus and I laughed at each other. "We'll, I see you around. I need to go and get changed." I said.

Marcus nodded and I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to the Gryffindor Common Room and change into this: nce I changed, I went to the Common Room. I sat on the couch and started to think until Hermione sat down beside me.

"You okay, Belle?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Are you sure?" She asked, not believing me.

I sighed out defeat. "I think I'm not okay, Hermione." She raised a brow at me.

I stood up and walked up to the fireplace.
"What's been in your mind, Belle." Said Hermione as she came up to me.

I sighed. "Can I ask you something, Hermione. But promise you'll kept it a secret." I said.

"Of course." She said.
I took a deep breath and said, "I think I'm falling for Malfoy."