Chapter 24 - Second Task

Isabelle's POV
I woke up early and dressed up into my swim suit under my clothes. And I haven't seen Hermione or Ron last night. Which got me worried.

Harry and I are very nervous about the second task. I went down to the Common Room and saw him there.

"Ready for this?" he asked.
I nodded. "Let's do this."

"Brilliant. Seems like you're ready,  I'll meet you over there." said Harry. I nodded and went to the Black Lake.

  Black Lake - http://www.polyvore.com/isabelles_second_task/set?id=122020291
I met Josh over there and he gave me something to make me breathe under water.

"Once you get under the water, drink it." he said.

"You're sure about that?" I asked.
Josh grinned. "You'll see what I mean. We'll be cheering for you."

I sighed and nodded. The Whole Clan is here.

Then Crabbe came up to me, which is really weird.
He was out of breath. "Belle....have....you...seen....Draco....any...where?" he asked, between breaths.

"No, I haven't." I replied.
"Oh great! He's going to be late." he said.

"Why are you looking for him anyway?" I asked.
"He said that he'll meet us here, but he hasn't." Crabbe replied.

That got me into thinking.

If Hermione, Ron, or Draco aren't here....then that means....

"Oh no." I mumbled.
"What?" Josh asked.

"They're our treasures." I replied.

Our eyes widen at that. "Don't tell me that he's down there." said Crabbe, freaking out.

I turned to him. "For god's sake, Crabbe. Calm Down!" I exclaimed.
With that, he did.

"If he's down there, I'll get him. So just calm down." I said. He nodded.
Then I saw Harry coming over to us. "Got to go, Josh." I said.

He nodded. "Good Luck!" With that he left with Crabbe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Welcome to the second task! Last night, something has been stolen from the champions. They're five of them down at the bottom of the lake. There's five for each champions." Dumbledore announced.

I knew it. I thought.

I heard Moody said something to Harry. And he put something in his mouth. I drink the potion.

Until...

BOOM!!

I dived in. As I dived in, I saw my legs has transformed into a tail. A mermaids tail.

Josh, you're awesome! I thought. Time to find those treasures.

I can hear the song. As I swam, I saw five of them. I noticed them, they were: Ron, Hermione, Cho, Fleur's sister, and...Draco?

What's he doing here? I thought.

One of them has to be mine to rescue. Hermione's got to be Viktor's, Cho's got be Cedric's and Ron has to be with Harry, and Gabrielle has to be Fleur's.....all that left is Draco....

He's mine to save.

I swam up to him and felt his face. They're cold as ice. Harry came in and saw me.
He had gills on his neck and his hands and feet are like flippers.