Chapter 15. No words

Livvy's P.O.V

I had no words as I stared at him. He chuckled and stepped one step closer, Axel quickly stood in front of me. Tyler frowned,

"So protecting something you clearly don't know about."

"What do you want," growled Axel ignoring what he just said.

"To end her of course."

I stared down at the ground as I felt cold.

"Something wrong Liv, something not right. Of course you're the one not right."

Axel shifted but Tyler just took out a gun. My eyes widened, I suddenly stood in front of Axel and walked closer to Tyler. He smirked.

"What do you want," I said letting out a dark growl.

He suddenly stabbed me right into my shoulder. I heard gasp and I felt nothing, I was to sick to feel anything now. He smirked,

"Just as I thought," he laughed.

I could feel every body staring. He suddenly went to punch me but I grabbed his fist. Suddenly wolfs ran right for me,

"Go ahead. Shift," Tyler smirked.

I glared at him. Before I could shift my pack protected me. He glared at me,

"Maybe I can kill you but I can ruin you."

I looked at him confused.

"Livvy here is a cold blood killer."

I went to attack him but his guards grabbed me making me face my pack.

"Let her go," growled Axel. 

I noticed in the back round Casey was watching.

"All those packs from many years ago she killed them. She was the secret weapons."

I struggled to get loose.

"You don't understand," I yelled at him.

"I don't I watched you slaughter my dad's pack," he yelled.

"This monster is not Human! She shifts like no other"

"Shut up I'll kill you," growled Axel.

"She killed all the packs from back then when we were kids, many kids watched there families get killed. Why? I don't know yet."

I growled and tried to shift.

"She's Livvy, made of who knows what. Who knows what she is or how she got here but I do know.. she's the daughter of Alpha Brad. This was his key to killing."

Everyone turned pale but Axel.

"What's your proof."

Tyler smirked and took out photos.

"HEY! THATS FROM MY DADS ROOM! WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE," I growled.

He threw them letting them scatter, showing me as a kid and papa. They let me go and quickly left. I fell on the dirt and watched as they picked up the photos than staring at me. I got up and stared at Axel.

"I-Is this true," he mumbled.

I looked away. 

"Is it."

"Y-Yes but- I can explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT YOU KILLED MY MOM," screamed Casey.

My eyes widened as she held a silver bullet gun. Of course that won't kill me.

"You guys wouldn't understand! No one can but him..he.."

"He what," growled Casey.

"CASEY PUT THAT DOWN," yelled her father.

She suddenly shot multiple times and everyone watched. It impaled my chest stomach and all around. I stood standing staring at her. I could here gasp.

I felt weaker. I fell down on my knees. 

"Livvy."

"Don't touch me," I mumbled.

He came closer.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME. This is why I didn't want to be with you."

I pushed him away and shifted into my cheetah running away. Once again, I lost someone. I'm a monster, I kill. I hurt, I don't deserve to live.