Chapter 11. Rejected

Livvy's P.O.V

I sat down on the couch arms crossed and legs crossed. I was thinking of a way to get out of here,

"Do you want anything," Axel asked.

I didn't answer still thinking.

"Livvy?"

I quickly snapped out my thoughts and looked up at him.

"Do you want anything?"

I shook my head and looked back down at the floor. I could feel Axel still staring at me, I turned looking back at him. He noticed I was looking at him and he quickly looked away. 

"Is something wrong?" he asked nervous.

"No."

"Then why aren't you talking to me. It's like your angry at me."

I didn't answer.

"Answer me," he suddenly yelled.

I shot a glare at him before looking back at the ground. He growled.

"I'm very impatient and I can get angry very quick Livvy, especially since you have been ignoring me."

"I want to leave," I mumbled.

He growled louder,

"Leave? Why! What's so important that you have to leave."

I stood up almost letting a growl escape my throat.

"Many things, now I'm leaving."

I turned towards the door but he quickly grabbed me.

"You're not going anywhere," he yelled.

He carried me up to a room. I could smell his scent all over. His room, he threw me on the bed and locked the door. 

"Now. It's night and your not going anywhere," he growled.

I stood up, I'm not staying any longer.

"I'm not staying here. I can't be your mate," I yelled.

He froze and turned to me.

"Are you rejecting me," he said in a quiet voice.

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. I noticed the balcony and ran out the door, he watched me as I jumped from the balcony. I quickly ran as fast as I could into the forest. He wouldn't understand, I can't hurt him.

Axel's P.O.V

My wolf howled in pain, I watched as she jumped off the balcony. Then hear her running. I couldn't explain how much pain I felt. I fell to the floor pulling at my hair.

I wish I never found her. I wish I didn't put all this effort in her.

"Why couldn't I just let her go before," I growled.

I punched a hole in the wall. I tore at my room breaking everything when suddenly Isabel came running in.

"Alpha! What's wrong."

"She left," I growled.

She didn't answer. I could hear her growl but hiding it.

"Now for sure she's hiding something and I will figure it out," her wolf Lilly growled.

"I don't care no more," I sighed.

~I do~ my wolf Xivar whimpered.

~Well stop it. She left us~ I growled at him.

I laid in the bed. I couldn't sleep, all I could was think.

........................

I opened my eyes and looked around, I noticed a bottle of alcohol next to me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see my room torn apart from yesterday. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. I could hear Xivar cries.

~Cut that out will you~ I yelled.

~Shut up~ he growled.

I walked out into the living room and turn to the spot where she sat. I sighed.

"Did she say I she rejected you," I heard Isabel say from the kitchen.

"No, but she wanted to leave and so she did."

"Hmm, she is full of mysterious isn't she. She didn't reject you so now I'm one hundred percent curious about her."

"Just drop it will you," I growled.

She looked shocked. She opened her mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted.

"Axel! Axel! Can we go see the fox today, I got some food for it."

I turn to see Casey with a bag smiling. I nodded. I grabbed the car keys and drove towards the old house.

...................

I walked with her towards the back, the same place I saw her. Stop it Axel! Stop thinking of her! 

~You can't ever stop~ Xivar whimpered.

I didn't respond.

"Hm, strange it's not here. Maybe we can break the silver chains one way."

"I have bolt cutters in the car I'll go get them, scream if something happens."

She nodded and I walked into the woods. The car wasn't that far but we couldn't drive in here. To many trees around, I wondered how they drove there cars in here.
I opened the trunk and grabbed them, I suddenly heard a twig snap. I turned to see nothing, I shrugged it off and quickly ran back to Casey where she was waiting and writing down notes.

"Alright lets open this."

As I place the bolt cutters on the chain I heard something running.

"Stop!"

I turn to see Livvy there. I felt my wolf howl in pain but anger in me.

"Livvy," smiled Casey.

"What do you want," I growled.

"Don't open that shed its closed for a reason," she said afraid.

"Why would you care you don't live here, the people here died years ago."

Livvy glared at me.

"Well there stuff shouldn't be touched."

"So I see you care about them."

Livvy stepped closer,

"Don't start. You don't know me, I care about you."

"No you don't. Then why did you leave me."

"Cause I'll end up hurting you," she yelled.

"HOW"

"IN DIFFERENT WAYS! Maybe physically but I'm not hu-"

I heard another twig snap. I noticed livvy froze up. Many wolves popped out but they had no interest in me only Livvy.

"We come again Liv," one of them laughed.

"Why won't you leave me alone," she growled.

They turned to me and I quickly shoved Casey behind me and got into my fighting stance.

"And who's this," one smirked at me

"Leave him out he doesn't understand."

"Oh why won't I explain," he chuckled.

The wolf approached me and was going g to say something but Livvy tackled him down. I was quickly pushed to the house. I broke through some wooden planks into a bedroom.

I could smell livvys scent. She does live here.
All I could hear were growls and screams before I knocked out.

Comment.Vote.Share