Someones at the door?

I had just moved to this town. It was small and had nothing to do. I had no friends. I had moved in with my grandma and my grandpa. My mom was there too. The only reason why we moved was because my mom had a crappy job working with preschoolers and she got offered a job in this town. My dad was also an alcoholic and would sometimes come in the house in the middle of the night drunk and try to fight with my mom. I had lived in my previous home for about 5 years. I had made some pretty good friends. Some of them turned on me and some of them stayed and supported me. I begged my mom to put me in online school since I had really bad anxiety. I was heavier then all the other girls and never seemed to fit in (except with the friends I had, had). All my friends thought I was prettier then them but in my own mind I was wishing I could look as good as them. My grandma was making meet some of the girls that were in my grade (8th) that she knew from the church she went to. I was kinda scared because I didn't know if they were gonna judge me or not and I have never been super religious. My grandpa had left earlier for something for his job and I was waiting for my mom and my grandma to come back from the dog park. I was sitting on the floor in the living room with my phone plugged in charging and checking twitter. I also turned on the tv and put on keeping up with the kardashians. I was scrolling through my twitter feed when I saw a tweet that caught my eye.
Bruhitszach- I can't wait for this. She's so pretty. I know she doesn't think that but I do. And no I don't have a girlfriend, I would tell you everything.
I was wondering what he "couldn't wait for". I just favorited it and kept scrolling through my feed. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I was scared because I didn't know who it could be. I had just moved in this house yesterday and didn't know anybody. I looked out the window and I couldn't see so I just decided to open the door. I was hoping it wasn't a rapist. When I opened it I saw a really cute guy who looked about 15 or 16, was about 5 '3 and had brown hair. His eyes caught my attention. They were so dreamy. I couldn't look away from him. I thought he looked familiar but I just thought to myself that was crazy.
"Uhhhh do you know if Gabby's home?" He asked
"That's me." I said
I looked at him a little more and recognized him. IT WAS ZACH CLAYTON.
"Oh hi Gabby I'm Zach." He said
"Ummm hi Zach. Do I know you?" I asked and pretended like I didn't know who he was.
"Oh no I live a few houses down the street. I talk to your grandma a lot at church and she told me you were moving here." He said.
I was so shocked that ZACH CLAYTON knew who I was. WAIT DOESNT HE LIVE IN TEXAS?!