제1장

-Yein-
A guy came to me in a shiny red armor, our eyes met. We were walking towards each other, and suddenly cold water were splashed onto my face. I jerked up into a sitting position and opened my eyes, I saw my brother V a.k.a Kim Taehyung laughing at me.

"Oppa!" I shouted

He fell on the floor and continued laughing.

I hit him in the back repeatedly, and shouted at him! But he just couldn't stop rolling on the ground while laughing at me, he was already sweating and crying because of the laugh.

Today's our first day of school, I grabbed my clothes and got ready for school. When I was on my way to the bathroom my brother suddenly ran in and locked the door, so I had to wait another 15 minutes.

"Oppa! Are you sleeping in there!?! " I shouted as I banged the door.

Suddenly he came out of the bathroom smiling at me, I was about to hit him again but he was already on his way to the dining table for breakfast.

After we had breakfast, our school bus arrived so we rushed into the bus.

"Do you know which stop we're suppose to get down?" I questioned.

"Yea, we're getting down at Dongdaemun Station!" He replied.

"Ok~" I answered, nodding my head.

Here's my very first chapter! It was suppose to be long but I was too lazy so I decided to end it here!