제16장

Yein was brought to the hospital that night for a check up about her hand. I could see she was still upset and shock,

" It's okay, I will stay by your side " I told her.

" Thank you, but there is no need to because you can't do anything for me" Yein replied.

" I'll try even if it's impossible " I said.

" Whatever you do, be careful" Yein said to me.

"I think you should be worrying about yourself right now not me " I explained.

" The doctor is coming soon" Mom said while worrying.

" Mom, why don't you rest? I will be with Yein" I asked mom.

" Oh, will you? thank you " Mom said as she walks out the door.

" Oh ya! about Yongguk's father and mom, is it working out?" Yein questioned.

" I'm not sure, but I think so. By the way what did Yongguk say to you when he met you earlier at the clinic?" I asked Yein.

" Nothing much, why?" Yein answered.

" Nothing " I said back.

We waited for the doctor to arrive, after about 10 minutes the nurse told Yein to go to the operation room, she said I could go with her. So I put on a mask and a doctor suit for safety inside. We brought her in and gave her medicine so that she will fall asleep.

I was shaking because I have never been in a operation room before, when I saw the doctors with the materials I suddenly couldn't feel or see anything.

-------

When I woke up, I was in the hospital bed lying down,

" What happened to me?" I asked the nurse.

" You fainted, and by the way what happened to your foot?" The nurse replied.

" I fell at school, don't worry " I told her.

" Let me see " The nurse said.

" Sure, it's okay right?" I questioned.

" Yeah small injuries " The nurse answered.

" That's a relief "I said back.

" If you are better, you can come to room 235 to see your sister " The nurse required.

" Okay " I replied.

When I was packing my things, mom came in.

" Are you okay? you said you'll be fine" Mom asked with worries.

"I'm okay, has Yein woken up?" I told her.

" No, let's go see her now " Mom said.

I took my things and make my way to room 235. I slowly opened the door and saw Yein lying on the bed with a lot of strings attached to her hand.

" I'm glad the operation went fine " I told mom.

Suddenly Yein woke up,

" Are you okay?" Mom asked.

" Where is my teddy bear?" Yein asked.

" Oh it's in the car, wait for a bit " Mom said.

" V, why are you wearing the hospital shirt?" Yein questioned me.

"Oh I just fainted while waiting for your operation to the done" I explained.

" Silly you!" Yein answered.

" Yup, silly me" I said.

I went to change my cloths in the bathroom, and when I was back the doctor and mom was already in the room waiting for me.

" I'm back " I said.

" Congratulations on being discharged, is your feet okay?" The doctor asked.

" Yes it's okay, thanks " I replied.

" What happened to your feet? Were you and Yein in a fight?" Mom asked me.

" Mmmm........ NO!...... she fell and I was trying to help her when I fell" I told mom.

" Be careful next time, don't get involved in fights okay" Mom said.

" Yes, mom" Me and Yein answered.

We both looked at each other and smiled.

-----

At 7:30, Jungkook came in.

" Hey are both of you okay?" Jungkook asked.

" Yeah, You came" Yein replied.

" I need to use the bathroom, I'll be back " I told them.

- Jungkook's pov-

" So.... You know that we got closer right? I feel something can change" I told her.

" What does that mean? Something as if what" Yein questioned me.

" Well.... You don't know something that I told your brother, I actually........ Really.............. Like you" I confess to her.

" Oh that's okay, why do you say it in such a nervous way" Yein said.

" You're okay with it" I asked.

" Totally " She answered.

" Okay....." I said.

We smiled at each other.

" Hey guys! I'm back, Jungkook can you stay here tonight? I feel sick. Will your mom allow?" V said to me.

" Yeah of course, I'm free tonight " I replied.

" Great Goodnight sis" V said to Yein as he left the both of us.

" Just rest tonight, you will see him tomorrow " I told her.

" Okay you too, sweet dreams!" Yein said.

It felt a bit awkward but I knew V did this on purpose, to make us closer.

I called my house to get all my things here for the night, when they arrive and went in the bathroom and change in to my pajamas as usual. I took a sleepover mattress and took my sleeping bag out. This feeling was something that I thought will never happen to me.

Author's note:

This is the end! I hope u like it as much as other fanfics^^ be kind and vote for it please^!^ thank you do much all the readers and have a good weekend!