제25장

-Yein's pov-

I walked in the bus with V, Jungkook wasn't in there and so was Soojung.

" Are they both absent?" V asked me.

" I'm not sure, why don't you text him now? " I told V.

" I tried, there was no reply " He answered.

" Let's wait maybe they are late today " I said.

" The bus only has 7 people, is today is holiday?" V questioned.

" I don't think so though, the schedule says we have school today " I replied.

" Excuse me, do we attend school today?" V asked a girl.

" I'm not sure either " She said back.

" Oh okay, thanks " V answered.

We both got off the bus and went to the locker area, there was only 4 people in the locker area and 3 people in my classroom.

" Hey guys, where is everyone?" I asked Soeun.

" I don't know, it seems that they are scared of the a teacher " She replied.

" Who's the teacher?" I said.

" Teacher Song Min-Shin " Naeun said back.

" What did she do?" I questioned.

" She apparently hurt students because of some lame reasons, so I think she is not a good person but I'm not scared of her at all" Chang-Min shouted.

" Oh, is that why " I said to myself.

I sat down on my spot and saw Yongguk walking in the classroom,

" What are you doing here? this is not your classroom " Chang-min told him.

" The teacher told me to stand by here for awhile " He answered.

" Okay " Chang-min said.

I turned back and took out my books and I saw his shadow walking up to me,

" Hi, how are you? He greeted.

" Oh, hello I'm fine " I replied.

" That's good, is V okay?" He asked.

" Yeah, why?" I answered.

" Nothing " He said.

" Can I sit in this seat? " He added.

" Sure, just don't sit there because it's Naeun's seat " I told him.

" Okay, Thank you " He said back.

The class only had a total of 6 students out of 18 students after Sang-Hyun and Yuri arrive, the teacher came in the classroom and told all of us to gather with another class which happens to be V's class. I was shocked because when I walked in Jungkook was there looking at me with a bright morning smile, I smiled back.

" Good morning " I said softly.

" Good morning to you too " He said back.

I sat in the empty spot next to him and looked at the board where it says ' Yongguk and Yein are dating ', ' are they secretly doing it? '.

" Who wrote that?" I shouted.

Nobody responded, so I stood up and went up to the board with a board eraser and start to erase all the words and pictures in the board.

" Is you class always like that?" I whisper to V.

" Sorry, it must be a misunderstand and I think the BAP members did that on purpose " V whisper back to me.

" Okay " I replied.

I turned to the BAP members and gave them a dead glare as I walk back to my table, They looked at me with a confused face.

"Are you bored? " Jungkook suddenly ask.

" A little " I answered.

" Wanna go outside for awhile" He suggested.

" Why not " I replied.

We stood up and walked out of the class down to the first floor to exit the school building,

" It's this way right?" I asked him.

" Yeah, you've been here for 5 months now " Jungkook said back.

" I'm very forgetful sometimes " I told him.

" Oh okay " He said.

We continue walking and sat on a branch of a tree close to the bleachers near the field.

" Do you play soccer?" I asked Jungkook.

" Ya I use to, but my sister told me to focus on my studies until college " He explained.

" Oh, I know gow to play but I'm always left out playing here " I told him.

" I sorry you feel that way here " He calms me.

" It's okay " I said.

He looked at me and kiss me on my lips, it felt soft, warm, touched and sweet. I thought it was a dream that wasn't true.

" What was that for?" I whisper to him.

" I've always been waiting for this day to come" He said back.

He pulled me in and hugged me tightly.

Author's note:

Finished! This chapter is done and I hope you will vote and comment more^^ please continue reading and enjoying it * thank you so much!!!!