제3장

-V's POV-

The teacher came and class started, after around 40 minutes the bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom. Since it was lunch time! We were all eating when suddenly Yongguk told Jungkook to go with him. We waited for him to come back, but it took a long time so I decided to go take look. After looking around for more than 10 minutes, I realized that I hadn't checked the restroom, so I ran in and found Jungkook on the floor with bruises all over his body.

I quickly called the nurse for help, we brought him to the clinic. After waiting for a while Jungkook finally woke up, but he couldn't remember what had happened, so the nurse just told him to rest.

When the next class started the BAP members were glaring at Jungkook and I had the feeling that maybe they were the ones who did this to him, but I decided to stay quiet. Soon, it was the end of the day and both of us, me and Yein went to the bus station.

After we got into the bus, Yein looked at me suspiciously.

"What took you so long?" Yein questioned.

"Our class ended late." I told her.

"Where is your friend?" Yein asked curiously.

"He has to go somewhere else" I replied.

"Oh okay" Yein said.

When we got home, my mom was in the kitchen cooking.

"Did you guys have fun today?" Mom asked.

"Yes, I had a lot of fun." Yein replied with a smile.

"Good! How about you?" Mom asked, looking at me while smiling.

"It was fine" I replied.

We went to our bedrooms and took a bath. After a quick bath, we did our homework and went down for dinner.

"Did you make any other new friends?" Mom asked the both of us.

"Not really..." I answered.

"Oh why?" Yein looked at me.

"I don't really know, but I think someone has been bullying my friend." I told them.

"Well, that means you should always pay more attention to him." Mom patted me on the back.

----------

The next day, Jungkook and I were talking in the hallway, when suddenly Yongguk pulled him away and left me behind. I wanted to follow them but I thought that if I did, I would get in trouble so I just watched where they were going.

When class started Jungkook and Yongguk weren't there I had the feeling that they were still in the hallways talking, so I waited. I waited for awhile but they still hadn't arrived so I excused myself to the restroom. I looked around the school and there was no sign of them, 30 minutes had passed and still... no sign of Yongguk or Jungkook. I ran pass the music room and heard sobbing noise, that when I knew that they were in there, I quickly ran in and saw Jungkook covered in bruises and blood, I called the nurse for help and we took him to the clinic - once again...

I was really worried because I knew they fought in there, after the class ended i went to the clinic to see if they have woken up, when I got in they were still asleep. A few minutes later Jungkook woke up he couldn't remember anything that happened, so we just called his parents to bring him home.

On dismissal time, Yein came to me

"Hi, someone told me that their was a little fight between two people... who is it?" Yein asked curiously.

"I don't know It's none of my business" I answered.

"Oh well tell me if you find anything" Yein shouted while walking away.

At home mom got the news that two kids were hurt in school, she was really scared so the first thing she asked us was

"Are you two okay?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, why?" We answered.

"I heard there was two guys hurt" mom said.

"It was someone from his class" Yein pointed at me.

"Do you know anything?" Mom asked.

"Not really" I replied.

Although I knew something I don't want mom to be worried about me and my friends.

When I got in my bedroom, I tried calling Jungkook over and over but he wasn't picking up the phone, so I waited for him to call back, but after waiting for a few minutes I got tired so I fell asleep.

Just when I got up in the morning, I checked my phone for a missed calls, but there was nothing so I quickly got out of my bed and ran to my dressing room to get ready for school.

In school, Yein was heading to the library, Yongguk was in the library too, he kept looking at Yein, finding her very pretty, he wanted to introduce himself but I was already there to pull Yein out.

"Let's go we will be late for class" I told Yein.

"But I just got here" Yein said.

"We have no time to talk" I answered.

Yongguk doesn't look very happy, but I ignored him. In class yongguk came to me,

"Who was that girl you were talking to?" He questioned.

"It was my sister, why?" I answered.

"Oh, nevermind" He said.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Nothing" He whispered while walking away.

So the class started, Jungkook wasn't there. After about 40 minutes class ended, and it was time for lunch, I saw Yein from my table, she also saw me and waved at me so I waved back, suddenly the BAP members stopped at my table and asked

"Where is your friend?" They asked.

"I don't know " I answered.

"How come? He's your friend" Yongguk asked.

I gave them a glare, and left.

"Since when was he rude" Yongguk said.

"I think after hanging out with that jerk " Daehyun whisper to the BAP member.

On the way to the library, I saw Yein walking somewhere with Yongguk, so I quickly ran and pull her away from him,

"Wait! he told me he knew something about the accident that happen in your class" Yein whispered.

"That's none of your business " I answered while pulling her away from Yongguk.

" But....." She said.

"Trust me" I yelled at her.

Finished!! This going to be the end of this chapter I hope u all enjoy it!**Thanks for reading^^