제6장

- Yein's pov-

Our school is going to have a competition against other high schools in the country, today we are going to be separated into teams for the competition. So the whole school got together and got separated into 4 main groups which are running, swimming, jumping and lastly drawing. V, Jungkook and I were all in the running group.

"Hey guys we are on the same team" V said to me and Jungkook.

" Yup I can't wait for tomorrow" I said to them.

" Me too " Jungkook added.

---------

On that day, we were all ready to fight for the spot in the best high school in the country, everyone was ready to work hard. When all the school were getting ready I saw the BTS members in the other side of the court,

"Oh, the BTS members are also competing today" I told V.

" Wow! I really can't wait" V said back to me.

The first activity was running, I was the last runner in the field. V was the first runner and Jungkook is running before me, I was really nervous. After everyone was ready the teacher blow the whistle and the competition has finally started. V quickly ran as fast as he can to reach Kim Jae Yeol who is the second runner and gave her the stick that has to be passed to the person after you, at that moments we were still on the lead, Jae Yeol finally arrive to where the next person was standing which was Kang Yuri. Everyone cheered as she ran towards Jungkook,

"Go Yuri! " Jungkook shouted.

" Don't stop! " V screamed.

Yuri finally gave the stick to Jungkook, he started running, so I quickly got ready. When I turned to my left I saw Jimin beside me getting ready to run too.

"Hey, we met again" Jimin said with a bright smile.

I just smiled back and turn to Jungkook who was running really hard.

" Come on Jungkook, just a bit more" I said to myself.

Finally Jungkook gave me the stick and I ran as fast as I can to the winning point, when I turned, Jimin already started running too that means I have to be extra fast. Everyone was shouting and screaming, I was very close to the winning point, so I didn't give up and I continued running until I was close to reach the winning point, I was really dizzy because the sun was really hot, but I finally arrive in the winning point. Everyone started cheering for me but I was way to dizzy to even look at V, while I was walking I fainted.

-----

When I woke up I was already in the nurse office, I was still sweating. I sat down on the bed and saw Jungkook talking to the nurse with V. Jungkook saw me so he walked up to me while V is still talking to the nurse.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me.

" I think so, it was just too hot" I replied.

"Thanks to you, we won the running race!" Jungkook said with a smile.

"OH! you're awake?" V said all of a sudden.

"Yeah I was just dizzy running under the sun" I told V.

I was feeling much better, so we could go outside and see the final points. When we got out the score of every school was out in the billboard, everyone was very excited to know who won. Suddenly the teacher announce the school, we were all very nervous, but without hearing the finals, the students in our school started cheering and jumping, we were all confused.

"Who is the winner?!" V asked Yuri.

"WE WON!!!!" Yuri answered excitedly.

When we were cheering the teacher announce my name, my mind was blank because I was too happy.