제31장

-V's pov-

We were on the bus when the teacher asked me to call Yein to help us with the radio because she knows best about radios.

" Yein we need you to...............I haven't finish speaking, where is Yein?" I asked everyone.

" Is she not there? " The teacher asked with worries.

" I think she was left behind in the gas station " Jungkook told me.

" What? I'm going back there, I can take a cab, Jungkook come with me " I told the teacher.

" Are you sure? I trust you to find her while I call the police " The teacher replied.

" There's no need to call the police " I said while leaving the bus with Jungkook.

Jungkook and I got in the cab and the driver took us to the gas station.

40 minutes later, we finally arrive at the gas station. We both got out of the cab,

" Yein! Where are you?!? " I shouted.

" Have you seen a girl with a skirt and a white T-shirt from Kirin High School?" Jungkook asked the gas station worker.

" Yes, I saw her a while ago and she said she was left behind by a bus " He said to us.

" Did you know which way she went?" I questioned him.

" I think it was that way " He pointed.

We decided to go different directions, I'm going to the right and Jungkook is going to the left.

- Jungkook's pov-

I ran to where I could see a long road which is really rocky.

" Yein! Yein! " I shouted as loud as possible.

I kept going forward but couldn't find her. Suddenly I saw a shadow walking towards me, but it suddenly fainted. I quickly ran to that place and saw Yein laying on the ground.

" Yein! Wake up, HELP! " I screamed as loud as I can.

" Is that her?" V questioned as he run to us.

" Yes but she's sick, let's take her to the hospital " I told V.

" Okay, can you carry her while I call the ambulance to meet us in the gas station " V said to me.

" Of course, hurry up " I said back.

-----------
The ambulance came and took Yein to the hospital. We waited for the docter to give us the result.

" I'm sorry but is Yein's parents here?" The docter asked.

" I'm her brother, so you can tell me " V replied.

" Okay well.... I think this is not the first time she felt sick but she always kept it a secret so her pain got worse, there is twist intestine and it is very painful" The docter explained.

" Is she going to be okay doc?" I questioned.

" As long as we do an operation, I think it will be okay in about 1 or 2 weeks " The docter added.

" An operation?" I asked again.

" Yes, that is the only solution to this sickness " The docter answered.

" Okay then........ Just do it " V answered.

" Are you sure?" I asked V.

" Yeah, if it's the only way then we have to do it, I want her to live a healthy life........ Can you call my mom? thanks " V told me while he left with the Doctor.

I gave Mrs. Kim a call,

Jungkook: Hello, this is Jungkook myself and I am here to report an accident that happened to your daughter Yein in camp. This might be shocking but please keep in mind that she will be fine if the operation was a successful one, please come to the hospital next to our school right now, Thank you and calm down.

V and Yein's mom: What happened?!?!? Is she badly hurt? Take care of her and I'm on my way there now.

Jungkook: Yes, Mrs. Kim, we will look after her.

I waited for V's mom to arrive as V wait for Yein's operation to be done.

I waited for about 20minutes when I saw V's mom running in the waiting room,

" Hello, Mrs. Kim. Where is your husband? " I greeted.

" He's coming later with Yongguk, Is Yein alright?" She asked me.

" Yes, but the docter told us to wait outside first " I answered.

A minute later, the doctor came out of the operation room and talk with Yein's mom for some time while me and V look after Yein in the room.

Author's note:

Thanks for reading and please vote for this chapter!