제32장

-Jungkook's pov-

I stayed in the hospital while V goes home to get Yein's things, she slowly opened her eyes

" Are you awake?" I asked.

" Why am I here?" She said.

" You got a bit hurt " I said back.

" Can you take me out for some fresh air?" Yein said to me.

" Sure, I'll take the wheel chair "
I replied.

Yein got up and slowly stand but she was still weak so she fell on me.

" Are you okay? I'm sorry " She apologies.

" It's okay, I'm fine " I answered.

I helped her stand up and sat her down in the wheel chair.

" Let's go, are you ready?" I questioned.

" Yeah, let's go " She replied.

I pushed her out of her room and bring her to the hospital roof top.

" We can get the best air here " I told her.

" Okay, let's stay for a bit " She said.

We watched the clouds move......

" You know I've always wanted to tell you something that was a secret to anyone................ It was when my dad died..... I felt really lonely and felt like only V existed in my life since I haven't met you, my mom was tring to find a second husband that is why I felt like I always come second. When I first met you, I was so happy and excited to start a new life and a journey of happiness so ........ Thank you Jungkook " She express herself.

I slowly hugged her tightly to make her feel better,

" You can cry it out in front of me, keeping it in won't change anything, by the way I'm happy to meet you too " I told her.

" Hey guys, are you two okay?" V said from the back.

" How much did you hear?" Yein asked.

" Not much just about crying it out, are you okay? " V answered.

" Yeah, don't worry about it " Yein said.

" You two seem to get a lot closer after this 6 months " V replied.

" Yeah, so you got her things?" I questioned V.

" Yeah, it's in her room " V answered.

" Thanks " Yein said to V.

" I'll let you two talk for a bit " V said while leaving.

" I'm sorry about everything, I actually have a secret too...... My real mother ran away because of my dad and now I have my second mother since 3 years ago, so I know how you feel " I explained to her.

" You know why I never told V....... This feeling won't help if I tell him because he didn't like our dad and he always pretended to be nice, but now that our step brother is Yongguk...... He regrets hating him back then " Yein added.