Tribute Parade

This chapter is dedicated to GladerGal  she has been extremely supportive of my Story and she has very good fanfictions 👍🏻 Tysm enjoy!

Riiiipppp!
"Can you not?! " I shout at the stylists ripping every single hair from my body in the most painful way possible, Waxing. " Sweetie. We need you to corporate or else we will have to get the peacekeepers. It's not our fault that your a ball of filth." Says my stylist Rome.
How rude of them.
I grit my teeth as 2 more wax strips are placed and ripped off of my burning skin. " This is the last one. Okay?" Says Rain. " Yeah.. Okay... Just get it- Ouch!... Over with " I say while giving the team a rude glare.
I can't finish a full sentence without being in pain.
" Hun. Get in the bath please. " says Vogue.
Fine.
I walk over to the bath, it's the color of pea soup. And it smells absolutely disgusting. I dip my foot in the bath. First a cooling sensation followed by a burning and stinging pain. While I was waiting for the pain to die down, Rome picks me up and forces me into the tub. First I feel like I've been put in the tundra used in the 76th games.  Then a mere second later, I feel the pain of a million needles, a flame bursting on my skin. It creeps up from my toes to my neck. I shout " Ahhhhhhhh!!!" The team just gives a glare. After 10 minutes of straight up pain they let me out. They lather me down with a lotion that soothes my burning flesh. 
" Your Stylist will be with you shortly." Says Rome.
" Go sit in that room." Says Vogue
I walk into the white room lit by fluorescent lights and mirrors on each wall, including the ceiling. I sit down on a white swivel chair. Shortly after my stylist, Venice walks in.
Venice is a short plump lady with skin dyed an unnatural shade of cream. She's almost transparent. She has a black pixie cut hair style and she is all " Glammed out" to say the least. 
" Name and age. Please." She says
" Uh. Melanie Leeks, age 12." I say to her. She walks in a circle around me, mostly paying attention to my face and hair. She whips out a pair of tweezers and plucks my eyebrows into a perfect arch.
" Melanie, I see a lot of potential with you. You're hair is simply magnificent and your eyes, how did you get them that shade of green?" Venice says. " Um I was born with them." I say with a slight chuckle.  " Hm. Well you look so familiar... " Venice trails off.. " My sister Charlotte, was in the 75th games. And my brother Ash was in the 67th... " I say. " Well, I guess it runs in the family. You're brother and sister fought very bravely. I was rooting for your brother. He made it to the top 3. But then the female from 4 decapitated him. Simply treacherous. As for your sister. Beautiful, brave. Many things. I couldn't believe it when she commit suicide so Katniss could go home. Beautiful. " says Venice. " I miss them a lot." I say. " That's why your going to win this. Do it for Charlotte, Ash, and your parents...... Now let's make you beautiful.
First a series of products are added to my hair to make it look long and sleek. Then she fills in my eyebrows and highlights and contours my face. Looking in the mirror I can't recognize myself. I look stunning.
" Now for the costume!" Ven pipes. She blindfolds me and slips on a heavy dress. She takes of the blindfold and I look in the mirror.
Wow
I sparkle, shine, I glow. Lights flicker up and down the dress giving the illusion that I'm floating. Little sparks bounce off the dress. I embrace Ven in a huge hug. " Thank you so much." I say. " We aren't done yet. A final touch." She says as she places a beautiful crown on my head. A victors crown. It is illuminated by the dress. " Now it's perfect." She says.
I'm speechless, we walk to the chariot adorned with black horses with yellow glitter in the mane. Our chariot is black with holograms of lightning. Signifying power.
" You have got this in the bag ." Say the stylists in unison.
We step onto the chariot.
Andrew is so nervous he's shaking. " Hey, we got this." I say to him. The next thing I hear is the Capitol anthem being blared on speakers.
We're rolling.

The screams and shouts are deafening. But when they see our chariot the screams go silent. Andrew grabs my hand and he puts our arms up. Then like the lightning struck them, there's a burst of energy from the stands, screams, shouts. All for us. I catch a glimpse of us in one of the television screens. We look like warriors. Watch out, tributes. District 5 is coming home. As our chariots slow down. Our hands still locked. We enter our destined stables and hop off of the chariot.
" That. Was. Amazing. " Says Ven.
" I love how Andrew, you held her hand signifying. It doesn't matter how young Melanie is. We can still take home the crown. " Says Patrick . Andrews stylists.
" You guys both already have sponsors lined up!" Says Laney. I notice half of the tributes staring us down for stealing their moments to shine.
" Let's take this upstairs, guys." I say. I'd rather not make enemies on my 2nd day here. " Good idea Mel...." Says Laney, noticing all the other tributes. She continues to talk as we head to the elevator. I can feel the icy stares on my back from our future murders....

Hmmmm What will happen next?! Vote Comment and Read for faster updates! Thanks for reading Ilysm ! 👊🏻👊🏻💘💘