Six

I laughed, watching Sabine ahead of me glide more than walk down the sidewalk of Carnaby Street leaving the brick and pastel store fronts in her wake, too high to keep on solid ground after receiving what appeared to be the best spanking she ever received in her life.

I stopped and looked up at the sign of a lingerie store, noticing the mannequins in varying lingerie in the window. Sabine stopped and turned around looking for me. I held out a hand and said, "Come on. Let's go in here," nodding my head toward the store.

She approached frowning with a questioning look, taking my hand and followed me in to the store.

"What are we doing in here?" she asked, looking around the store.

Bra and knicker sets laid out on mirrored glass tables suspended from chains in the ceiling like chandeliers. Varying degree of lingerie and accessories hung from white satin hangers and mannequins black with gold leafing promoting mystique and age. Ivory champagne walls accented with antique blush floral plaster molds hooked with gold protruding hooks held up rope, cuffs, masks, collars, harness and other sex toys in little alcoves around the store over mirrored drawers reminding me of the edgy love child of Agent Provocateur and Coco de Mer.

"I want you to pick out something for our Switch night," I answered her.

Sabine stopped and I turned around to her. She looked at me, her brows knitted slightly in a concerned curiosity.

"Are you asking me or are you telling me?" she asked.

I had to stop and think about that. Here she was taking the reigns back again. Ever the Dominant. There was an openness in her expression, as if she didn't mind going either way. Then I understood. Ever the switch.

I turned to her looking around the room before answering.

"I'm asking you," I said, looking her in her eyes.

She pulled herself in, mentally checking herself. Her eyes lifted to mine taking on an animals zoning in on their prey, ready to pounce.

"Alright," she said and turned, as a sales floor clerk walked up to us.

"Hello, are we in for a special occasion today?" the well standing full figured woman asked in a handsome black pants suit.

"Yes," Sabine answered, "I wanted to try on a few pieces for him."

A wicked smirk slipped on to the clerk's face. "Okay."

"You follow me," she said, bending a finger at Sabine, "and you come here."

She eyed Sabine with permission before grabbing my jacket sleeve and dragging me over to a large round couch in the middle of a dressing area and sat me down. White doored dressing rooms closed with smoke glass windows gave a chuck back to old 80's dream montage with ivory walls lined in white LED lights. The clerk then pulled Sabine away with a mischievous grin and I was left alone. Moments ticked by before Sabine was being rushed by me so fast I couldn't catch a glimpse of what she had in her arms.

She closed the door with a number four in the glass and I watched as her silhouette began to undress. I looked around unsure if this was right, found our clerk gone, and turned back around. It appeared to be how this worked. Sabine stripped herself of her shirt, then went her skirt. She turned her back to the door and unhooked her bra hanging it up on the wall. She pulled a slim piece of material from the hanger and wrapped it around her waist. I nearly lost my breath as the panties went next. She pulled the new pair on and my mouth went dry, as my imagination went wild and arousal settled south. Our clerk came around the couch shocking me out of my thoughts and I crossed my left ankle over my right knee hiding the likely tent in my pants.