Seventeen

When I made this choice to become a Domme never in my thoughts down the road did I think I would be sharing a scene or going on a dungeon double date, but yet here I was sandwiched between Beverly and our men walking down the dark hallway of the Cobalt room. I felt as if I was about to enter an orgy. A hot, forbidden intensity entering my limbs. I would never enter a threesome or the like, but this was something entirely different. There was a connection here. A purpose in the walk. A visceral tangible weight in the air.

Sebastian opened the door for us, letting Beverly and I in first, then Daveen and lastly Sebastian himself. I observed the brown leather replicated walls boarding the room. This room was more dark dungeon/monch quarters than bedroom than the last room Sebastian reserved. Across from the mattress on the floor covered in an untucked sheet and no pillows stood a double-sided black leather St. Andrew's cross with blue ties. Anchored by screws in steels rods on the ceiling, it was also bolted in to the cement floor.

Getting in to position, Beverly and I stepped on either side of the cross unable to see each other. Sebastian stepped in front of me silently asking me with his eyes if I I still wanted to do this. I nodded once and he stepped forward. His eyes stayed glued on to mine, as he loosened the tie around my wrap dress. As he slid it down my arms, I remembered how we got here. I brought up the double date suggested by Beverly. Daveen wanted to talk to Sebastian and the boys decided a scene was in order. Sebastian passed it by me and I made the final decision that I was ready to try something new.

Tonight, I was to bottom.

I felt and heard my skin simultaneously slap against leather, as I was pushed back against the cross and my wrists and ankles were subsequently tied to the cross. My mouth began to water as Sebastian and Daveen shared a look across from each other and Sebastian began to strip off his shirt.

A cat o' nine tails appeared in Sebastian's hand and I anticipated my directed affliction by his hands. Sebastian lifted the nine tails and I watched him waiting for the --

Ding dong.

"Can you get that Sabine?" Sebastian asked, turning from the frying pan of onions he was caramelizing over the stove.

I pushed off from the counter I was leaning against watching him and turned for the door.

I tentatively opened the door, peeking my head out to a man standing in a brown suede and leather court jesters uniform.

"Mister Sebastian and Mistress Sabine," He bounced side to side to his creepy little spill. "your presence is requested at the London Leather Chapter."

I jerked back as he forced a brass platter in front of my face holding a blank faced letter on it.

"Sebastian!" I called, feeling a little freaked out.

Sebastian came immediately opening the door wider to fit us both.

"Oh," he said and reached over, taking the letter. "Thanks mate." Sebastian saluted him with the letter and closed the door.

"Who - What was that?!" I asked, as I followed Sebastian back in to the kitchen.

"A yearly invite to the Leather party for the London Leather Chapter members. Every year they send a quirky messenger to pass out invitations. Corrine must have told them about you," he explained, as he opened the letter at the counter.

"What does that mean?"

"It means they want to meet you. You'll be thrown to the wolves," he said, reading over the invitation.

He looked up at my aghast face and smiled.

"I'm kidding. We're really a respectable bunch. They just more than likely want to know the woman who I've allowed to dominate me in the last two and a half years."