Thirteen

As soon as we walked in to the flat, Sebastian ordered, "Take a quick shower and we will discuss tonight's details after you dress."

"Yes sir," I said, as I walked back to the bedroom.

As I walked in to the room wrapped in my towel after my shower, I found Sebastian waiting there in the chair by the window. He sat with his legs open regally, as if he owned the air, which he did - my air. He stared at me, as if waiting for the show to start. I hesitated as I approached the bed. He didn't seem to plan on leaving to allow me to get dressed.

I bowed my head shyly unable to recollect ever having to get dress before him. It was a ritual for me. One that required oils, careful nurture and care, as I slid it over my skin making sure it was worked in to great affect.

I nervously slid the towel from around me and laid it on the end of the bed. He wanted a show. Beyonce's song 'Partition' popped in my head. Images downloaded behind my blinked eyelids. Burlesque. Shadowed female figures behind partitions. I turned my head and served Sebastian with a heated look. He sat waiting.

Turning to my bag by the door, I switched over to it and stooped down grabbing the Rose & Neroli Lola's Apothecary body oil he bought me from the bottom. I noticed his eyes zero in on my feminine form. Standing, I took it back to the bed and laid it down. I swooped my short hair up in to a messy bun from the Goody band I placed on the bed. Then I took the bottle of oil, popped the top, and poured a liberal amount in to my hand. I turned and looked at Sebastian as I did so teasing him with my eyes. He didn't move just kept watching intently. Rubbing it in my hands, I propped my leg up on the foot of the bed and bent over at the waist, smoothing it down my leg and rubbed it in letting him see how the slow work of my hands could be his hands, then switched to the other leg. I poured oil in to my hand again, slowly working it down my outstretched arm, then the other. I turned to him as I took the oil in to my hands again and poured. I slicked the oil over my breast and torso and I saw his eyes come alive, as his head lifted from its perch on his hand. I definitely got his attention now. I turned my back to him, pulling my hands up and over, down and under my back rubbing in the oil there and over my neck. Next came my butt, as I peeked over my shoulder running my oil slicked hands over my derriere. His mouth widened a fraction in to a small o. I turned away and smirked to myself.

Walking over to the bed, I grabbed my panties from on top of the robe when -

"Uh-uh."

The spell broke. I turned to Sebastian wondering what was wrong.

"That's for tonight," he stated.

I looked at the outfit on the right. There wasn't any underwear. I looked up at Sebastian confused.

"But Sir, I'll be naked underneath."

"Precisely."

"You want me to go to your parent's house - naked underneath my clothes?"

"That would be only for me to know," he said possessively.

'Okay,' I thought, as I grabbed my jeans first and slipped them on. I had to adjust to the rough stitching rubbing between my legs. It wasn't comfortable, but I guessed I would get used to it. I slipped on the satin navy shirt next with a scooped neck and attached bow. It fell loose against my waist. I then took the socks and sat against the foot of the bed, pulling them on. Once standing, Sebastian pushed out of his chair and came over to me.

I waited until he was standing right in front of me.

"One more thing," he murmured, before bending down in front of me and rolling small cuffs in to my jeans.