Fourteen

Wrapped in the ivory robe and my strapped lingerie set underneath I kneeled down in the middle of the living room before Sebastian.

"Please, wait here while I prepare the room," Sebastian ordered tenderly.

I nodded silently. He left the room and I was left to my own thoughts. What did he need to prepare the room for? Was he going to spank me? I wasn't nearly as brave as I was four hours ago. I concentrated on my breathing. Slow deep breaths in through my nose and out through my mouth. I felt myself enter a tranquil state. I accessed every possibility tonight and prepared myself mentally, spiritually, physically for the outcome. If there was pain, I would take it. I would enjoy it. If a sense was cut off, it would only enhance the others. If I was tied up, I would trust Sebastian knowing he would take care of me. I sighed exhaling the fear. I decided I liked the fear. The fear heightened the anticipation. My calm state turned to second sense as I heard Sebastian walk back in to the room. I opened my eyes meeting neatly grey-blue pedicured nails in my view.

"Come," he said and I lifted my head slightly to see two hands held out in front of me.

I slipped my hands in to his and with my leg strength combined we pulled me up from the floor.

"I want your eyes on me," he said.

I lifted my head meeting his blue dark as the roaring sea ready to take me over. I felt my walls tighten subconsciously. My body was ready him, where my mind was still a bundle of what's and ifs. Carefully, he lead me down the hall to his room, where I could see blue beyond the lock of his eyes on mine. We entered over the threshold and I was transferred in to my own private dungeon.

The room was draped in a deep blue from blue bulbs placed in lamps around the room. The curtains were drawn on the windows. No doubt with the angle of a lamp and the position of the bed anyone could see our shadows in the window like the red light district from the street below. I liked our session being placed on display. I felt like an actress in a provocative film.

On the bed was a long stick indenting the middle of the comforter. I couldn't tell in this light what it was, but as we stepped closer I could see it was a spreader bar. An excited rush of zeal ran through me at the chance to get to use it for the first time. A row of instruments were lined on the bedside table like a surgeon prepped for surgery. Confidence and dread, hot and cold battled within me.

"Eyes on me Scarlett."

My eyes ran back to his. He dropped my hands. Coming around me, I stood still as he reached around me from behind and unbuttoned the short satin robe. He slowly pulled it from my shoulders and down my arms. I heard the ruffle of fabric hit the floor. He returned to my body and felt him press up against my body intertwining each of my hands with his. He leaned down and kissed my shoulder and again, but didn't move away as he laid his mouth there. I stood there noticing how my breathing changed, how in this right he owned me.

"Kneel on the end of the bed," he whispered against my skin, sprouting goosebumps down my arms with a physical shiver. Noticing it, he added, "I'll warm you up in a minute, baby."

Baby. I smiled inwardly feeling taken cared of as he let me go and I climbed on top of the bed and faced him on my knees.

"Arms up," he ordered gently.

I pulled my arms up and my left hand hit something hard, cold, and jingling. I didn't dare look up, as Sebastian smirked at my obvious look of surprise and stepped forward taking my wrist in one hand strapping it in to soft leather, then the other. His shirtless pecks stood erect in front of my face, as he reached up strapping me in and I wanted to press my face in them, even lick the soft, warm skin around them. Damn. I wish I could touch him. I flexed my hands remembering I'm strapped in, as Sebastian pulled back. He eyed me curiously and concerned.