Twenty

"You are my masterpiece. And my muse."

Laying across Sebastian's bed I added his new quote to my journal, then dated it. Sebastian walked out of the bathroom in only a towel wrapped around his waist. I tried to ignore the sex trap for all it was worth. I lived with him for goodness sake. A personal reminder of what I could have at anytime I wanted on one end and morally dousing on the other.

"What are you writing?" he asked, suddenly snatching my journal from me and flouncing on the bed, knowing I wouldn't let him see it otherwise.

He frowned as I sat up, looking over my entries. "You keep chronicle of the things I say?" he asked, bringing the journal down.

"Yes," I answered quietly, self-conscious that he might think it was too much.

"May I?" he asked posing to flip the page.

"Mhmm." I nodded.

He flipped the page to where I had it marked off with a ribbon. I moved around and looked over his shoulder with him. It was the page of the soundtrack I wrote of music I heard that reminded me of us, this trip.

London Soundtrack

Mr. Probz - Waves

Years and Years - Real

Disclosure ft. Eliza Doolittle - You & Me

Daley - Alone Together (feat. Marsha Ambrosius)

Disclosure - Latch (feat. Sam Smith)

Alicia Keys - Unthinkable

Goapele - Play

Delilah - Inside My Love

Years and Years - Desire

Jessie Ware - Tough Love

HAIM - Go Slow

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Chelsea Lankes - Secret

Ellie Goulding - My Blood

Sombear - Love You In The Dark

"What made you do this?" He frowned, glancing up at me.

"I create soundtracks to capture certain times in my life. I wanted to do that for this trip," I explained.

He was quiet as I watched him observe the list.

"Mr. Probz - Waves?" he asked.

"The first song we danced to the night we met," I answered.

"You remembered the song?" he asked impressed.

"Yes, I remembered the lyrics and looked it up," I said.

He stared at me, as he hadn't in a while. That look that studied me as if I was the most precious thing in the world to him.

"Delilah - Inside My Love," he threw out, testing me.

"The song I played the night to end my first scene."

"Okay. Goapele - Play."

I grinned toothily. "That's my Dominatrix theme song."

"Mmmm Dominatrix. Every time I hear that," he joked eyes closed, as if savouring the word on his tongue. His eyes popped open. "Alright next. HAIM - Go Slow."

I hesitated before answering. I didn't want to say anything to ruin this moment. Pulling my words together, I exhaled and said, "It was the song that came to mind the afternoon you told me about Joseline and I decided to take things slow with us."